level kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Claytoris

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Lonestar Silver
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just did the maxtrac lift coils with their struts and 35” nitto ridge grapplers.
I’m sitting at 39.5” from ground to fender up front and 40” in the rear 2e9ee748887ca73d65a61de292730521.jpg

Super happy with how everything came out and it rides better than stock. I’d highly recommend it.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just did the maxtrac lift coils with their struts and 35” nitto ridge grapplers.
I’m sitting at 39.5” from ground to fender up front and 40” in the rear 2e9ee748887ca73d65a61de292730521.jpg

Super happy with how everything came out and it rides better than stock. I’d highly recommend it.

that looks GREAT! glad you are happy with the Maxtrac setup. Maxtrac makes an awesome product!!!

Anyone else interested in this setup or anything else from Maxtrax feel free to message me for information and a quote

Claytoris

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
that looks GREAT! glad you are happy with the Maxtrac setup. Maxtrac makes an awesome product!!!

Anyone else interested in this setup or anything else from Maxtrax feel free to message me for information and a quote

Thanks for treating me right! My buddy and I did it in his driveway yesterday and I’m pretty sure he’s gonna order the same kit for his 09. I’ll be sure to send him your way!
Excellent product and simple install. We were both happy with the whole process

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for treating me right! My buddy and I did it in his driveway yesterday and I’m pretty sure he’s gonna order the same kit for his 09. I’ll be sure to send him your way!
Excellent product and simple install. We were both happy with the whole process

Maxtrax made a very well thought out kit here. Thank you for referring your buddy to me. he can contact me here, DM us on Facebook or Instagram or email me at [email protected]

jonmarsh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Will struts just not fit on the 2WD? That seems like the easiest and least expensive way to go. Are the mounts just different btwn the two? What about a body lift? This would produce the same look while preserving the stock ride?

Claytoris

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Will struts just not fit on the 2WD? That seems like the easiest and least expensive way to go. Are the mounts just different btwn the two? What about a body lift? This would produce the same look while preserving the stock ride?

Hit up nick from above and look into the maxtrac kit. Well worth the price over just a strut spacer. Same install as a spacer, why not just replace everything?

Slatecreek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can I fit 22” rims with 33” tires with my leveled 2wd ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk