Leveling on 2021 warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

irish6768

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Could use some help, I have a 2021 Warlock 4X4 Crew Cab w/5.7L hemi.
I do not do much off roading, but want to be able to move up from the stock 275 60 20 to either a 285 65 or 35s. Is there a good quality leveling kit that can raise the front to enable this? (1.5"?, 2"?) On my old 2014 Ram it was a pretty simple process to just lift front end with puck like insert and "level" it.
Any guidance or suggestions on how best to do it in most cost effective way.
Not looking to go cheap, but cost effective to be able to put 285s or 35s on the truck
Thanks in advance for any and all help

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
Is there a good quality leveling kit that can raise the front to enable this? (1.5"?, 2"?)..... just lift front end with puck like insert
Not looking to go cheap, but cost effective
You either do it correctly or you don't. "Cost" is always a secondary consideration for that goal. "Cost" is a primary consideration when...Well, when cost is the consideration. Seriously...You used the word "quality" and then proceed to say, "Not looking to go cheap, but cost effective"....Nothing personal, but do it right or do it cheap and don't make excuses for doing it cheap other than to say, "I was too cheap to do it right"....Because, that's what happens.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
You either do it correctly or you don't. "Cost" is always a secondary consideration for that goal. "Cost" is a primary consideration when...Well, when cost is the consideration. Seriously...You used the word "quality" and then proceed to say, "Not looking to go cheap, but cost effective"....Nothing personal, but do it right or do it cheap and don't make excuses for doing it cheap other than to say, "I was too cheap to do it right"....Because, that's what happens.

OP
OP
I

irish6768

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks for stating the correct mindset for the job, understood and agree. What specifically would you purchase for your 2021 Warlock if you wanted to be able to run 285/65s on the truck? (I do some towing of 18' foot boat and a 20' utility trailer, and limited off roading). And would the solution be something a standard garage could easily install? or would a skilled 4 x4 specialty shop be needed?
Thanks

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Thanks for stating the correct mindset for the job, understood and agree. What specifically would you purchase for your 2021 Warlock if you wanted to be able to run 285/65s on the truck? (I do some towing of 18' foot boat and a 20' utility trailer, and limited off roading). And would the solution be something a standard garage could easily install? or would a skilled 4 x4 specialty shop be needed?
Thanks
We have preferred vendors on this forum. @Nick@GotExhaust is our go to for suspension upgrades. Send him a pm for a quote and thank me later

Rayzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wouldnt use the pucks myself, id get struts from Rough Country, Bilstien or another brand. Cheaper isnt always better and the struts imo arent THAT expensive.
I dont think you need to lift it to just go to 285's anyways.

Last edited:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Go with either some Eibach struts or Bilstein struts. Message me and we can go over options and pricing.

ShowMac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PennStar 3.6
Hope this helps bullstein at 2.8 and 285-65-20 KO2s no rubbing

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

irish6768

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yes, VERY helpful thank you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

irish6768

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hope this helps bullstein at 2.8 and 285-65-20 KO2s no rubbing
When you did the Bilsteins did you do the full kit? $770 or did you just do the two struts $300? And did you leave the back as is from factory? What's odd on mine is the wheel well height on drivers side is 3/4 inch lower than on passenger side front. Ever hear of this difference on front right to left? Mine is also a 2021 Warlock ?

newfrank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When you did the Bilsteins did you do the full kit? $770 or did you just do the two struts $300? And did you leave the back as is from factory? What's odd on mine is the wheel well height on drivers side is 3/4 inch lower than on passenger side front. Ever hear of this difference on front right to left? Mine is also a 2021 Warlock ?

The sag on the drive side is pretty common in rams as far as I know. I imagine it is due to the fuel tank being drive side and the weight of the driver on that side causing the sag.

ShowMac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PennStar 3.6
Two struts only all wheels sit at 40 inch height. Everything else remained factory. A couple weeks later I did do the mevotech stock control arms as a peace of mind for ball joint angle. I would check the coil spring seats. See if they are on at the right angles. Had that happen before we put everything back together. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
I

irish6768

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Two struts only all wheels sit at 40 inch height. Everything else remained factory. A couple weeks later I did do the mevotech stock control arms as a peace of mind for ball joint angle. I would check the coil spring seats. See if they are on at the right angles. Had that happen before we put everything back together. Hope that helps.
Sorry for delayed response. Yes very helpful and much appreciated!