Lift and tires installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I was thinking either the 4 sst or 3 body lift and bilstein,a full suspenssion lift is not an option for me because of provincial regulation

If that’s the outcome of the 4 SST, I’d go with the Bilsteins or Eibach Pro Kit and the body lift instead. UCAs and CVs are not gonna last long regardless of driving manner or wheeling.

Aymchayer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If that’s the outcome of the 4 SST, I’d go with the Bilsteins or Eibach Pro Kit and the body lift instead. UCAs and CVs are not gonna last long regardless of driving manner or wheeling.

Yeah I think I will go with bils and body lift just suck that I will loose my tow hook lol

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I think I will go with bils and body lift just suck that I will loose my tow hook lol

Funny, I’m working on a solution for tow hooks in conjunction with a 1.5” body lift. I most likely won’t get to it till I get some decent time off from work, besides weekends, on or around the 20th. Got lots of fun truck projects to work on during my Christmas vacation.

Aymchayer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Funny, I’m working on a solution for tow hooks in conjunction with a 1.5” body lift. I most likely won’t get to it till I get some decent time off from work, besides weekends, on or around the 20th. Got lots of fun truck projects to work on during my Christmas vacation.
Yeah definetelly let us know how it turn out !

OP
OP
Spence40

Spence40

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got 12,000 miles on it so far wi

OP
OP
Spence40

Spence40

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
30,000 back road miles. Still no problems. I take my truck in some bad places in hunting season. Drive on dirt daily. Push pull have done it all. It’s probably not a good lift for wheeling but it will hold up to all the pavement princess’s and backroad boys!!!