Lift kit for my 2017 1500 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler Baxley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’m thinking about getting a lift kit for my 2017 1500 2WD. Ive heard a lot a good things about the Maxtrac lift kits and I currently have a Maxtrac leveling kit on my truck. Is this a good lift kit?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maxtrac is the go to brand for 2wd lifts. I highly recommend Maxtrac. That is the main brand we offer for 2wd RAMs.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I’m thinking about getting a lift kit for my 2017 1500 2WD. Ive heard a lot a good things about the Maxtrac lift kits and I currently have a Maxtrac leveling kit on my truck. Is this a good lift kit?
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust for your Maxtrac kit. Since you have a 4th gen they are hands down the go to. 5th gen trucks are different I’m mentioning this because this is posted in the 5th gen section so I’m just clarifying

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I have the 7" Maxtrac on my 2018 ... very good lift kit, I did go through some trouble with the springs in the front losing height, but after about a year of fighting with them they warrantied the front springs out and they sent me new ones, I have yet to put them on but I will when I get the chance ..

You wont go wrong with the Maxtrac lift kit, what size tires do you want? I have 37s and my buddy has the 7" with 35s and both ways looks nice ...