Lift to keep factory rake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dakota2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
DS warlock wouldn't belong in this section.but the op is asking for long horn

DS rear springs are 18.25" long. DT standard rear springs are 19" long.
DT ORP rear springs are 20.5" long. Leveling DT ORP or non ORP achieves different heights
Then disregard everything I’ve said!! My bad. I was under the impression that the suspension is exactly the same.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Then disregard everything I’ve said!! My bad. I was under the impression that the suspension is exactly the same.
They can run same front UCAs we run. Struts are different but I'd think they should fit the mounts on either model.

The difference is the DT strut length is bit longer and the coil seats and bumpstop will be in a different place if you run them in a DS truck in our case (we should prob see more lift).

Coil springs have different length in rear. Dont know about the front ones. Rears have same top/bottom openings so the rear springs are literally interchangable. ORP has little higher spring rates, prob 10% more than their standard DT rear coils and they're also longer. I'd think we'll get a lift with the ORP rear springs I just don't know if we'll get the same as them or more. Icon has indicated their spring rates (they advertise the same part# for the DS truck to be compatible with the DT truck) have a higher rates than the ORP ones.

Rear shocks are different. Their lower mounts look the same as ours but the top mounts are completely different.

Rebels also have different struts and shocks compared to any of other models in the DT lineup .They all share the same ORP springs when equipped that way. Bilstein doesn't advertise an specific 5100 front adjustable strut for the Rebel as a result but Rebel owners have found they can be fitted without any problems you just don't install a coil seat adapter they send with the kit.

ORP front coils are very cheap and makes me wonder how much lift A DS truck will get with those.id think they'll fit the DS struts.

ISellRams22

TxnRamTrvlr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^^ Yes, the Mopar lift retains the stock rake! ^^
Yes! I have the mopar 2.5” lift on my 2020 bighorn sport and the new mopar lifts come with an extra spacer for the front and it still has a 1.5” rake to it. I tow so I need the rake. Everyone compliments the look