Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m so confused on what I should do with the truck I know a lot on here have said to reach out to nick and I did but what is the difference between adding a four inch super lift or zone and the softener if you use an adjustable strut up front ect I know everyone has said strut spacers are no bueno but I have a set of 285 duratracs brother is going to let me have but still need to level or
Lift and was just going to do a four and be done with it. Spoke with nick and said if I was happy with the height from the lift fine but if I wanted more I should use uca ect. What am I missing here should I get the Bilstein sad well as a zone or super lift ?

Dieselhorses

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 cid
I have 305's on mine and only have leveling kit-no rubbing on a good day. If you're gonna do any kind of lift just go for the 6" (Zone, Super-Lift or RC). The Bilstein's are a better way to go as far as leveling is concerned but 600.00 to me isn't worth the factory ride if I wanted to go higher later. Just keep in mind that a standard 6" (4 & 6 are about the same price) lift won't include the coiled struts AND will not include upper control arms. (This holds true for the Rough Country kit for my truck anyway).