liftkitsforless

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I cancelled my order with them yesterday because they couldn't give me a tracking number and I don't like the fact that they charged my credit card and I didn't know if it shipped or not. I Was told I would get it in 5 days. When I live chatted and said I want to cancel the order he said no problem and I asked if I would get an email about cancellation operator said yes..... I am still waiting......
same thing here! exact same thing!!!! NO CONFIRMATION!!! thats bull! these ppl are clowns!

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
same thing here! exact same thing!!!! NO CONFIRMATION!!! thats bull! these ppl are clowns!

When I get my credit card charged back I don't know which UCAs to go with. Zones which I wasn't a fan of initially wait on the BDS for a month or the ICONs which is also a 4 week wait

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I get my credit card charged back I don't know which UCAs to go with. Zones which I wasn't a fan of initially wait on the BDS for a month or the ICONs which is also a 4 week wait
did you try rocky mountain suspension by chance?

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I go Zone probably will get it from Nick

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Isnt bds having an issue with their ball joints failing and the tire falling off? Or is that just the 5th gens?

REDE2GO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Isnt bds having an issue with their ball joints failing and the tire falling off? Or is that just the 5th gens?[/QUOTE

I follow someone on Youtube that has a F150 with a Rough Country lift and just installed a vortex coil over and BDS UCAs a few weeks ago. He just posted his ball joint busted on a road trip on his UCAs but BDS did the right thing and honored his warranty. His page is KickinitwithQ. Posted it yesterday

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am3334