Linex sprayed today and windows tinted....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lobsterbake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Turbo Diesel 6.7
I have had three trucks sprayed with Linex over the years and it makes me giddy every time I pick up after done. Linex Premium - great product and looks awesome plus has an awesome smell. Highly highly recommend - go see Rich at Linex of Alpharetta if live in Atlanta area as great guy and super job. I also got all the glass tinted with ceramic tint except for windshield. 35 on fronts and clear on back windows and slider. It darkened up current tint on backs from factory a little bit and will help hold more heat out.

3CB7AAAF-3EB5-403B-8FEB-3AADA3847AD0.jpeg

74DFB316-A1A6-4338-8207-4488D8B8ED56.jpeg

Flip-er

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My truck came with a spray in BUT not a Linex, Dern it

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Very nice!

I did pretty much the same liner and tint. I did, however had a ceramic clear tint installed on the inside of the windshield that acts as a polarizing film. It's clear, not dark, and it really cuts down the glare of oncoming traffic, streetlights and other sources of glare at night. It also helps reflect away infared to help keep the cab a bit cooler.

If you have a problem seeing at night due to glare, especially on those wet rainy nights, you might want to talk to your tint shop about it.

OzarksRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Dang I honestly have not heard of a ceramic tint before. After having Lasik Eye Surgery I became more sensitive to light. The glare from headlights at night really bug me. Being able to cut down on the glare would be nice. So much good stuff from this forum.