Load Range D Tires on Ram 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lucy Girl

Military, Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
There are so many sections, threads, post on this forum that you can not expect people that “have spent any time” on this forum to know something that you do. I have been here for 3 years and thousand of post.

I have no idea how to fix TPMS problems.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]
TPMS looks fine on my dash. I say let her shine. They only put it there to save their Ass and give us something to talk about. You are so right about law suits. Keep your RAM lubed up. I like your saying.

Lucy Girl

Military, Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Today was definitely the last straw with the Duratracs. The vibration is so bad the mirror shakes. I’ve decided to just put the Kelly Edge tired back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why did you even switch in the first place??? Maybe just wanted to spend money.

OP
OP
Bennutts

Bennutts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Why did you even switch in the first place??? Maybe just wanted to spend money.

Wanted a bigger tire. Especially since I leveled the front.

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Ram 2500 CC SB Tradesman
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You most likely won't get a Ram Dealer to give you those Spec's. Find a Good Line up shop or Tire dealer and tell them what you want.

OP
OP
Bennutts

Bennutts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Went ahead and took the truck to the dodge dealer to have them look at the alignment. They said the caster was out a little. Still pulls to the right. The specs they set it to are pretty damn close to what Therun suggests. I’m starting to go crazy at this point. I’m out of ideas.

e97c9be24512ac54a87bb47b9b75f0b6.jpg

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Should be 0 toe in. If you look at the adjuster arrows they should be indexed close to the same and almost all the way rolled back position. Caster looks to be right there.

OP
OP
Bennutts

Bennutts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Should be 0 toe in. If you look at the adjuster arrows they should be indexed close to the same and almost all the way rolled back position. Caster looks to be right there.

Will that amount of toe make it pull to the right?

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
From what I'm reading it will cause some pull. Look at the Write up in the Alignment section on Thuren's site. He does indicate that would be the case. I have done a couple of Alignments with exact spec and have had 0 issues.

lpfm1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Went ahead and took the truck to the dodge dealer to have them look at the alignment. They said the caster was out a little. Still pulls to the right. The specs they set it to are pretty damn close to what Therun suggests. I’m starting to go crazy at this point. I’m out of ideas.

e97c9be24512ac54a87bb47b9b75f0b6.jpg

Every ram I’ve had, and my dad has had, all have a “natural” pull to the right, like mine with the old tires, would put you in the ditch if you let go of the wheel for more then a second or two, tires never wore funny thou, I think it’s the crown of the road playing with the trucks, because on some roads it’s worse then others