Long Shot Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93W-350

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone, I know this is a long shot and I am looking for a unicorn. But, I figured I'd ask anyway.. I am looking for a 1992/1993 W-350 with a manual transmission. Single cab or extended. Looking for something clean and well kept. Cash in hand. Lots of it.

1970Pelle

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
90 W150,ShortBed/87 Ramcharger 2WD project
Engine
W150 318,4bbl,auto4x4 VGC/ 87 Ramcharger 318/904 VGC
There still a few out there. But you will be very lucky to find an original perfect W350. There getting old and all are needing some sort of repair or update. Even if you find one that's been tucked away, its going to need a bunch of work to get it going. Just to keep your feet on the ground.
Keep looking setup a few different searches and watch them daily. Have your funds ready.
The last truck I just bought, I looked for a couple months. I found it in the morning and brought it home that nite. A very long day, really the next morning . When we pulled back into the drive, I tow it back from south Florida, because of a transfer case issue. It turned out to be nothing. Better safe than sorry.