Long time fan and Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lucas602

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
12 Valve Cummins
Greetings

I am suprised I never got on here before. I am a long time 12 valve owner and fan. I think I may have had 4 12 valve trucks and one gas V10.

Currently we are redoing the interior on my dads 95 extra cab. I found these ACC vinyl floors that he likes. I was linking at their mass backing upgrade and also considering dynamat. As well, looking for seats covers and new foam. Him and Grandma are taking the camper and traveling, plus he may haul some loads, so looking for something comfortable.

Does anyone have any good recommendations where to start? I'm sure there is a good thread here. If you know of it let me know! Or any suggestions.

Thanks!

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Dyna mat is awesome. Check out Jack's dynamat thread. Or his Power Wagon build thread. @SoCal

Blue Mule

OP
OP
Lucas602

Lucas602

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
12 Valve Cummins
Dyna mat is awesome. Check out Jack's dynamat thread. Or his Power Wagon build thread. @SoCal

Blue Mule
Thank you! He wants this truck long term so I think we are going to do it. Do you know where I could find these posts or his username? Thanks

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Thank you! He wants this truck long term so I think we are going to do it. Do you know where I could find these posts or his username? Thanks
@SoCal
He's one of my best friends

Blue Mule

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
No, he's one of the moderators here.
@SoCal