look at this brush guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
A woman was just killed a few days ago here in NJ. The deer went through the passenger side of the windshield and exited the back window. Granted she was driving a KIA, but deer can jump high and land into anyone's truck windshield. A brush gaurd or cattle bumper won't stop it.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I guess backing into parking spaces lets everyone see his cool brush guard. If you're going to back in, at least center yourself in the space.

JerryETX

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4- 3:73- 6 Speed
I have a Ranch Hand brush guard that is easily strong enough to handle the small deer we have around here. I've hit several over the years in different vehicles with varying degrees of body damage. Never had one "flip up" and hit the windshield. In a place where they have bigger deer I could see that being a problem, but you would have to go full Mad Max to protect from it.
I went a bought a Ranch Hand replacement bumper once after hitting a deer with my front bumper and also after a number of near misses. About two months later sure enough a deer ran out in front of me but instead of hitting the front of the truck kamikazed right into the side of my bed. The dent was so bad they had to replace the bed. :emotions122:

rvance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pent 3.6
I went a bought a Ranch Hand replacement bumper once after hitting a deer with my front bumper and also after a number of near misses. About two months later sure enough a deer ran out in front of me but instead of hitting the front of the truck kamikazed right into the side of my bed. The dent was so bad they had to replace the bed. :emotions122:
Talk to Ranch Hand about full body armor? These mutant deer are everywhere!