Looking for a larger rear sliding glass window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Virtualnorm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2018 Ram 1500. Love the truck but want to add a rear slider. The only ones I have seen are big enough to slide a 12 pack of beer through. Looking for one that I (or my wife) could crawl through to get into our camper.
Has anybody seen an actual sliding glass window for a Ram that is "people sized"? Thanks in advance for some details on them if you know of one.

OP
OP
V

Virtualnorm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am cool with an entire window that goes up/down.... any link??

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
When i worked as a tech I have seen and installed one piece power back glass in chevy P/U's where the whole back glass slides down like the old 60 something ford Galaxy did in its time ! I love that and wish i could remember the dealer or manufacturer name! I would install one in my truck in a heart beat! Thanks guy's now i have to see if i can remember or find a dealer!!!!
if i do i will post

Flip-er

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When i worked as a tech I have seen and installed one piece power back glass in chevy P/U's where the whole back glass slides down like the old 60 something ford Galaxy did in its time ! I love that and wish i could remember the dealer or manufacturer name! I would install one in my truck in a heart beat! Thanks guy's now i have to see if i can remember or find a dealer!!!!
if i do i will post
Jim BB
Do it, then I will send you a Keg of your favorite drink to do mine, PLUS some paper with dead presidents faces on them lol

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Jim BB
Do it, then I will send you a Keg of your favorite drink to do mine, PLUS some paper with dead presidents faces on them lol
LMAO like i said i know there is one for chevy p/u if i can find the supplier or manufacturer then i can see if one is available for the Ram !!!!