Looking for a lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRogers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am looking for a good lift kit for my '19 Rebel w/o air ride. I have looked all over the place and am finding mixed reviews on everything. What would y'all recommend?

CoJoBo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im with you on this.... Need some responses....

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I haven't done much research on kits for the half ton, but would have to assume the typical BDS/AEV/Fabtech type kits should be plenty good quality.

Isaac Carroll

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed the BDS 6" coilover and it's amazing...was a lot of work for one guy on his driveway but the ride is as good as factory for sure. Now you can run 37s but you'll end up doing some trimming on the back plastic on the inside of your fenders to keep from scrubbing. I just joined this forum today 2/20/2020 so don't kill me for not posting pics. I'll have to get some photos to load up for you. That being said it looks amazing!

also; I have a 2019 Ram rebel quad cab without air ride.

Last edited:

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed the BDS 6" coilover and it's amazing...was a lot of work for one guy on his driveway but the ride is as good as factory for sure. Now you can run 37s but you'll end up doing some trimming on the back plastic on the inside of your fenders to keep from scrubbing. I just joined this forum today 2/20/2020 so don't kill me for not posting pics. I'll have to get some photos to load up for you. That being said it looks amazing!

also; I have a 2019 Ram rebel quad cab without air ride.

Pics or it didnt happen :crazy:

Jayc71

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Turbo Diesel & 6.2L Supercharged Hemi
Same boat here, considering a lift kit for ‘19 Rebel w/o air suspension.

Still trying to figure out how high, and at what height I would need to upgrade the wheels.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Fabtech makes a very nice kit. We have a bunch of customers with the performance kit and they really like it. Let me know if we can help. Send me a message if you would like a quote.