Looking for a Mopar part number for this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks for the info. I already have the sport, its the leather heated one but has black stitching. Would love the white stitching but not sure I was tear it apart just for that. haha. I appreciate it though. Maybe you will change mind once you do it. lol

OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Thanks for the info. I already have the sport, its the leather heated one but has black stitching. Would love the white stitching but not sure I was tear it apart just for that. haha. I appreciate it though. Maybe you will change mind once you do it. lol

Its easy to replace, only around 20min with the correct puller.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Do you know the part number for Rebel wheel with *red* stitching?

The easy way to do this is find a Rebel online for sale with the Rebel steering wheel you want, get the last eight of the vin number then give that to any Mopar parts dealer to get your wheel. This is what I do when I need a special part.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Kinda want to get this steering wheel. haha. I need to stop spending money. lol. All this for just white stitching? haha

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really like the "black wood" limited steering wheel but I was never able to find a really good condition one for a decent price.

The colored stitching one is cool, but not sure its worth the $$$ (I have a mint condition leather heated wheel ready to go on my truck that I got for $140, such a good deal Id hate to spend more)

OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Kinda want to get this steering wheel. haha. I need to stop spending money. lol. All this for just white stitching? haha

Not just stitching, the top half is also perforated too.

OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I really like the "black wood" limited steering wheel but I was never able to find a really good condition one for a decent price.

The colored stitching one is cool, but not sure its worth the $$$ (I have a mint condition leather heated wheel ready to go on my truck that I got for $140, such a good deal Id hate to spend more)

I like the black wood one to but could not get the center section of the dash to match with the sport grey color.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the black wood one to but could not get the center section of the dash to match with the sport grey color.

I forgot about that part, too.

I dont mind the plain black center like I have now, would have swapped it onto the wheel if I had to.

I think mpgrimm had a bezel with the same hypersilver/hyperblack color as the wood wheel insert at one point, a long long time ago. Not cheap since it was so rare.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just an update to this thread. I checked into to looking to purchase the Ram Rebel console lid with white stitching as discussed on here. The price is now almost 600 bucks. OMG. It has gone up in price nearly $200 in just like 8 months. Circuitguy, you definitely got it at the right time when it was less than $400. Damn, I wanted to get one too. lol

18harvest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yeah if they sale several they raise the price.I don't know if it's to keep inventory under control or what.its odd how mopar does their pricing and distribution. I have gotten two diesel grey console lids 13-17 from them at 75.00 a pop.not bare fully assembled. and I have seen people waiting for backorder parts for warranty work when they were available at other parts departments on the shelf.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morgansamuel