Looking For A New Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Phillyrube

Phillyrube

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here's the latest:

Just got back from the RAM dealer. My sales guy wasn't there, so I just told another salesman what was going on and that I'm canceling the order. Holy ****! It was like tossing a weasel into a chicken coop. Eventually things settled down and someone called my sales guy while another dude headed into the sales managers office.

I was left standing in the show room with two other salesmen who were very nice about it. They said they wouldn't have waited for this long. The other guy who had gone to see the sales manager came out and said he had to talk to the general manager, then started throwing ******** about them keeping the deposit, 6-months, stuck with the truck, blah, blah, blah...as if that has anything to do with it. I told him, "Not my problem at this point. I didn't sign anything that indicated you can keep the deposit. I was nice enough to allow you guys to hold $1000 of my money in good faith that the truck would arrive in a reasonable period of time...like about 90 days as we talked about...but RAM blew that good faith out of the water when 3 months have gone by since the truck came off the assembly line and it's still sitting in Mexico in a back lot somewhere gathering dust and bird ****." He went into some back office and I never saw him again. I waited for about 15 minutes and no one came out to speak with me, so I told one of the other guys to tell my salesman to contact me and I left.

It's been 2 hours and no contact.