Looking for a way to inject detergent into a pressure washer that will spray from the wand at high pressure.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
corneileous

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There’s two completely different gadgets shown in this thread, I use both depending on situation. The injector from the first post runs chemical/soap through the high pressure line and out the conventional pressure washer wand. The soap goes on like water and mostly sheets off.

A foam cannon replaces the nozzle on the end and injects air along with soap to spray low pressure foam with lots of lather. It sticks to the surfaces for a lot longer.

Neither will work well generally with small 120v electric washers, because they don’t generate the pressure and flow rates required. When I use one, I break out the big gas powered washer.

I have seen reports of people making a cannon work with less flow by replacing the orifice inside with a smaller one. I haven’t tried it.
The primary focus of the discussion is about a soap inductor. I’ve got the foam cannon stuff figured out, and even though my pressure washer doesn’t put out that much volume of water, that foam cannon I bought, like I was telling somebody else, came with two different orifices which actually does make it work pretty good.

OP
OP
corneileous

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7