Looking for Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spdguy99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought and installed the same flare except I have the chrome bumper so mine don't come all the way down. I ordered mine pre painted and the fit and finish on them are excellent.

View attachment 155459
Do you have a pic of how far they stick out? I'm running stock 20s so I don't want them sticking out far. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

spdguy99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Verra NICE!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Rwlyter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you get those 2500's from dealer or aftermarket?

Rwlyter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Great. I think those are the way I'll go cause I feel OEM will give me the least potential of paint rubbing damage. I take it the 2500's like most others will fit from 09-18? Bout how much tire coverage do they offer you? I believe from "Willtheyfit" it has my new wheel/tire package poking out about 1 1/2" more.

Last edited:

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great. I think those are the way I'll go cause I feel OEM will give me the least potential of paint rubbing damage. I take it the 2500's like most others will fit from 09-18? Bout how much tire coverage do they offer you? I believe from "Willtheyfit" it has my new wheel/tire package poking out about 1 1/2" more.

The OEM fender flares add an extra 1” of protection.... here’s a picture of my truck with the OEM fender flares on it. I bought them originally but needed more coverage.

5025C1EC-D754-4C57-9D58-31B303DEA17F.jpeg

Rwlyter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Agree Kills.....they'd match my truck perfectly. ;-)

Ride

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love that. I think that's perfect.
I may have to see how much they would cost me for my '16 Sport 4X4, rcsb.

Thanks, really happy with how it turned out. To buy them new they are about $700 cad, plus paint. I found mine used for $125 and another $400 to have them painted.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, really happy with how it turned out. To buy them new they are about $700 cad, plus paint. I found mine used for $125 and another $400 to have them painted.
Wow, that is pretty pricey. I'm still on the fence about getting them.
How easy/hard are they to install?
Do you an order part number, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Ride

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Unfortunately i dont have the part numbers. Best to call the dealer and tell them you would like a price on a set from 2500. The install is pretty straight forward, just reuse the factory fender liner bolts. I had to order 6 extra bolts and inner fender clips because trucks without the flares use less. They also use double sided tape on the outer edge which i like better than the aftermarket ones with the rubber gasket. The rubber over time can wear into the clearcoat/paint leaving an outline if they are ever removed.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

A number of us on here found ours on Ebay as dealer “take-offs” ... They are brand new ... Might even get lucky like me and find em in your color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Unfortunately i dont have the part numbers. Best to call the dealer and tell them you would like a price on a set from 2500. The install is pretty straight forward, just reuse the factory fender liner bolts. I had to order 6 extra bolts and inner fender clips because trucks without the flares use less. They also use double sided tape on the outer edge which i like better than the aftermarket ones with the rubber gasket. The rubber over time can wear into the clearcoat/paint leaving an outline if they are ever removed.

A number of us on here found ours on Ebay as dealer “take-offs” ... They are brand new ... Might even get lucky like me and find em in your color
Awesome guys. I appreciate the input.
Thanks!