Looking for fender measurements 6" lift on 35's(time to go bigger)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hangac1093

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did some digging and found one post with measurements but looking or some more if y'all have them. I have a 2020 1500, I got it in 2019 and there weren't many lift options then, so i went with the ready lift 3.5" lift on 0 offset fuel wheels wrapped with 35-12.5 Nitto Trail grapplers. There was some rubbing had to tuck the fender liner, take off the small plastic black thing and trim a tiny piece of fender tab that held it in place. Im ready to go bigger but don't want too much fender gap but also maybe looking to space the wheels out an inch for a more stout stance and have a dead level front and back. I'm not going to do this until next spring, but getting ready. Im leaning towards the zone 6" , also looking at the 4" because I did a 4" super lift in my 2015 ram and was able to get around 5.25" lift out of it with 5100 Bil's up front, which was perfect. But as we all do, I always had that "I wish I went with the 6" lift" in the back of my mind. So looking for some fender measurements so i can lift it up with a jack and get an idea, y'alls opinions more than welcome too. Thanks

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I did some digging and found one post with measurements but looking or some more if y'all have them. I have a 2020 1500, I got it in 2019 and there weren't many lift options then, so i went with the ready lift 3.5" lift on 0 offset fuel wheels wrapped with 35-12.5 Nitto Trail grapplers. There was some rubbing had to tuck the fender liner, take off the small plastic black thing and trim a tiny piece of fender tab that held it in place. Im ready to go bigger but don't want too much fender gap but also maybe looking to space the wheels out an inch for a more stout stance and have a dead level front and back. I'm not going to do this until next spring, but getting ready. Im leaning towards the zone 6" , also looking at the 4" because I did a 4" super lift in my 2015 ram and was able to get around 5.25" lift out of it with 5100 Bil's up front, which was perfect. But as we all do, I always had that "I wish I went with the 6" lift" in the back of my mind. So looking for some fender measurements so i can lift it up with a jack and get an idea, y'alls opinions more than welcome too. Thanks
Do you have a 2020 classic or new body?

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Page 4, post #32 for fender measurements. That was with the 35" tires. I now have 325/60 R20 which are a little bigger and I think look better IMHO.

Fabtech 6" Performance lift kit

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
C0C95E9C-8ADF-4FD0-A416-C16D103B8DBA.jpegHere is the black truck. Maybe the first picture is from when we did the leveling kit on it. My mistake

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Are you sure you didn't type that backwards? I'm getting old but that black looks to be 4 inch, and white one 6 inch.
Guess I didn’t have my glasses on