Looking for RP 20-820

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good Monday,
I’m trying to find an actual shop in Canada or even the US (last resort) for these Royal Purple Filters. Everywhere I look in Canada says sold out, then in the US the cost for shipping Is more than the filter. I have only looked online and there isn’t that much options. Amazon is where I have been getting them, but $31 bucks per is ridiculous. I have saw some for $21 Canadian, however they all out of stock. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I currently went through this online store called RoyalPurple Direct.com and ordered 6 for $15/filter. However this company is horrible! Took my payment, shipped, then cancelled shipment with no info given to me or refund. This was 2 weeks ago and I have been calling/emailing SanAntonio Texas since then with no response. So, stay away from this **** hole when buying anything.
Thanks for any input!

mrOAP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dang! You'd still save money if I bought it on Amazon and ship it to you! I just got a few from Amazon at $13 a piece.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
yeah i was gonna say. does Canadian Amazon not have them? this is where i buy em from

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've used Steeda.ca in the past. Says they're $24 right now and no mention about being out of stock so worth a shot.

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Yeah if you can't find anything in CAN, say the word and it looks as though @mrOAP or myself would gladly help out. Not sure what shipping to Canada from Colorado costs, But throw a destination zip code and I'll check. Mine is 80118.
I thought $13 was kinda steep, so I whined about it and then bought 5, thank you for the recalibration!

'16 Wagon Greene tune feed'n & fire'n 6.4L with 6spd 5.13 AAM, 37" KM3, -12mm Fuels Thuren Overland, DOR, Purple Cranium CAI, ARH, Solo Mach44 z36, EBC Custom vinyl AVS, 4% tint Morimoto, Rigid, Diode Dynamics AlfaOBD, Diablo, Nanny Kill, Locker bypass .................

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well thanks guys for the input and all of the avenues you have provided. I biotched to the company over his one, American Oil Supply, and today this company called me and stated “sorry we dropped the ball on your order”. They refunded me my money today and also stated they are shipping my 6 filters to me. So, great of them to refund and send the filters, however it was a PITA at how many calls and emails I had to make and the damn $50 of charges calling to the US lol. Anyways, thanks guys again and I’ll hit you’s up when I require more filters which won’t be for awhile, at least 3 years lol.

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah if you can't find anything in CAN, say the word and it looks as though @mrOAP or myself would gladly help out. Not sure what shipping to Canada from Colorado costs, But throw a destination zip code and I'll check. Mine is 80118.
I thought $13 was kinda steep, so I whined about it and then bought 5, thank you for the recalibration!

'16 Wagon Greene tune feed'n & fire'n 6.4L with 6spd 5.13 AAM, 37" KM3, -12mm Fuels Thuren Overland, DOR, Purple Cranium CAI, ARH, Solo Mach44 z36, EBC Custom vinyl AVS, 4% tint Morimoto, Rigid, Diode Dynamics AlfaOBD, Diablo, Nanny Kill, Locker bypass .................
The Postal Code is P0L1Y0.
Thanks brother!

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you weren’t in Canada. I gave 2 I can’t use anymore. Bought them prior to my filter relocate kit. They’ve been sitting on my shelf for over a year now.

MoparBrent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well thanks guys for the input and all of the avenues you have provided. I biotched to the company over his one, American Oil Supply, and today this company called me and stated “sorry we dropped the ball on your order”. They refunded me my money today and also stated they are shipping my 6 filters to me. So, great of them to refund and send the filters, however it was a PITA at how many calls and emails I had to make and the damn $50 of charges calling to the US lol. Anyways, thanks guys again and I’ll hit you’s up when I require more filters which won’t be for awhile, at least 3 years lol.
Good to hear you ended up getting it all sorted out. Whereabouts northern Ontario are? I’m born and raised about as far north as it gets here lol

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Don’t know if they ship to Canada but I always get mine from Summit Racing, IIRC, over $100 and it ships free, down here anyway..............

B3605596-8BF7-4EA6-A6B8-7199ADB9D7CB.png

rwhjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lol All I want to know.........why is an “oil filter crusher” a thing? And who would pay that much for such a specific machine? How does it return the investment for a shop owner?

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don’t know if they ship to Canada but I always get mine from Summit Racing, IIRC, over $100 and it ships free, down here anyway..............

View attachment 214528
Shipping is a killer! Already had them in my cart and estimated my shipping and pressed the remove button without remorse lol

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol All I want to know.........why is an “oil filter crusher” a thing? And who would pay that much for such a specific machine? How does it return the investment for a shop owner?
Didn’t see that lol good question!

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good to hear you ended up getting it all sorted out. Whereabouts northern Ontario are? I’m born and raised about as far north as it gets here lol
I’m from Six Nations, Ontario, however reside in Moosonee, Ontario. Wife is from here. I married my Brother in law’s first cousin lol... go figure!

MoparBrent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m from Six Nations, Ontario, however reside in Moosonee, Ontario. Wife is from here. I married my Brother in law’s first cousin lol... go figure!
Oh nice. I’m from Geraldton. Currently living in southern Ontario for work right now

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Good Monday,
I’m trying to find an actual shop in Canada or even the US (last resort) for these Royal Purple Filters. Everywhere I look in Canada says sold out, then in the US the cost for shipping Is more than the filter. I have only looked online and there isn’t that much options. Amazon is where I have been getting them, but $31 bucks per is ridiculous. I have saw some for $21 Canadian, however they all out of stock. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I currently went through this online store called RoyalPurple Direct.com and ordered 6 for $15/filter. However this company is horrible! Took my payment, shipped, then cancelled shipment with no info given to me or refund. This was 2 weeks ago and I have been calling/emailing SanAntonio Texas since then with no response. So, stay away from this **** hole when buying anything.
Thanks for any input!

I've never had any issue with getting them at the local Mopac speed shop,and they ship nation wide Lyle .

https://www.mopacautosupply.com/

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks Wild for the link. I’ll check them out. At this place I went with in the beginning was due to price and shipping. $100 for 6 filters is a steal for myself Compared to paying around $30/per.

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've never had any issue with getting them at the local Mopac speed shop,and they ship nation wide Lyle .

https://www.mopacautosupply.com/
I can’t seem to find the filters on their website. I find the Royal Purple parts and this takes me
Directly to Royalpuprle.com. No filters on there either. Perhaps I’ll call and find out.