Looking for somebody to test a new LED high beam system!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kotta390

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Why don't you just call it what it is then, lights for sale at 40% off, period.
Looking for "Testers" is an implication for beta testers for which there should be no charge. A pathetic attempt at an old bait and switch sales tactic, good luck!

Yet when said person is trying to get some free LEDs for his truck and then never makes contact with the company, then the company gets screwed over. So What Enlight is doing actually makes sense. It goes both ways.

dzltek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a '16, if you don't have a tester already. Pm me the price if I can help at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
strangely I have purchased many items over the years at more than 40% off, what just saying. Good luck with your new product.

Metalizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What a bunch of negative Nancy's...this guy has some solid products. I'm running his LEDs dam near everywhere on my truck.

If you need another tester let me know, I don't mind paying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I was thinking the same thing.
I have a 2014 though or I would have jumped all over his offer.
What is his website?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I think 40% off with a chance for full refund and being a part of a test for production is a grand idea.
Any success on '15s yet?
The fog lights for the '15s are plug and play?

rlrabon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would be willing to test your product on my 2014 ram limited 4x4. The truck has projector style headlights on it. I hope to hear back from you regarding this. Ty Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Testing has been completed and compatibility verified for all 2009-2016 Rams!

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
What about 2017 with quads?

Just when we thought it was all figured out! No data on 2017 models yet. We can extend the test offer to you if you wanted to try them out.

-Max

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I still fail to see the point if they are no brighter than factory as was said on an earlier post in this thread...Besides the factory have projector for lows and reflector in high...Even though the lows becomes high as well..

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
The lights are not for everybody. These LED's offer a crisp white color which will match our HID systems and LED fog lights. Also the advantage over an HID high beam set is that these LED bulbs are instant-on/off. There is no warm up time. So for those people who want to get rid of the yellowish factory bulbs but don't want the warm-up time associated with HIDs, then these are a great option.

I have had several customers who are happy with the visual appeal and the light output. Also when paired with our HID low-beams there is plenty of forward lighting available for most people.

timpaine1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 l v6 diesel
I'm having the same concern with Dodge Ram 1500, without the tech package. What model do have that has the headlight black line with notches issue?

Please advise me guyz .

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yet when said person is trying to get some free LEDs for his truck and then never makes contact with the company, then the company gets screwed over. So What Enlight is doing actually makes sense. It goes both ways.
You're obviously missing the point. Reading comprehension?
I/we never contacted them for "Free" beta testing lights to give feedback on as you implied.
He/they came here under the misguiding ruse of "giving" lights for beta testing for a FEE of only 40% off (oldest sales tactic in the book).
Maybe you're not familiar with how "beta testing" actually works or shady sales tactics?
He/they should have been upfront and said lights for sale at 40% off.

waynestractor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You're obviously missing the point. Reading comprehension?
I/we never contacted them for "Free" beta testing lights to give feedback on as you implied.
He/they came here under the misguiding ruse of "giving" lights for beta testing for a FEE of only 40% off (oldest sales tactic in the book).
Maybe you're not familiar with how "beta testing" actually works or shady sales tactics?
He/they should have been upfront and said lights for sale at 40% off.
Holy smokes dude, you are responding to a 3yr old comment...give it up!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I don't disagree...paying to be a "tester" is pretty odd alright. It does appear there are a number of people who thought it otherwise though.
A decent discount to try new products is somewhat normal.
I don't see anything wrong with it personally.