Looking for towing mirros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OMW2SKI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a riv nut tool for them that came with my tailgate assist. Used it on my sons truck and worked perfectly but good to know that HF sells them. Didn't know that. But I ordered the mirrors from 1A Auto (trail Ridge). Can't get them from the dealer. Backordered until at least March and from what I have been told you can't get them from the dealer with power fold. Apparently you can if the truck came with them but I was told by a few dealers that the ones they had in stock at the time were not power fold and there were only about 6 sets on shelves in the country. I called 3 of the places and 1 only had 1 mirror, 1 refused to sell them and one had them but weren't power fold. The Trail Ridge are power fold but not sure if the dealer flashing the module would work on the Trail Ridge?

I have the trail ridge mirrors from 1A Auto too. That's a good question about the Sales Code. These are OEM copies, I think. But I'm not entirely sure if they have a sensor that tells the truck when they are flipped up. Going to the dealer and getting the Sales Code activated is/was still on my to-do list. I've had mine for a while. Honestly, I'm getting used to the orientation of the mirrors/buttons when flipped up. This is my second set of Trail Ridge mirrors. I also had a set on my 2017 Frontier. High quality and decent price in both instances. I think you'll be happy. They make a world of difference when towing our 24' TT.

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
My son just put the same mirrors on his 2018 2500 a few weeks ago. Very good quality. Mine should be here by the end of the week so maybe be installing them this weekend

OP
OP
17crewram

17crewram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My Trail Ridge mirrors are very well made. I ended up buying a pack of 20 rivnuts on Amazon for $6. I installed without tool. Just bought a longer bolt and a couple of nuts. Driver's side I screwed the bolt in and used the nuts to "pull" the rivnut tight. For some reason the passe6side would work that way. Ended up just screwing the bolt in and pulling it tight that way. I will say the support brackets do make a difference.

Very pleased with the install......now just to wait until my new warranty replacement camper is built.

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My mirrors and brackets are supposed to be here tomorrow so I'll be putting them in in the next few days

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mirrors and brackets arrived today and just finished installing them. Look good. Mirrors came from 1A Auto and the brackets and riv nuts from @AllMoparParts.com. Fast shipping from both. Ordered them Tuesday morning and got them today.

Don't mind the dirty truck...lol

IMG-5042.jpg
IMG_5041.jpg
IMG_5044.jpg
IMG_5043.jpg