Looking for wheels 22” w 35s for rebel need opinions & pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry_chip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 22 rebel in bright red. I’m looking for a set of wheels and tires need some opinions & pics thanks

And any place in south Florida to order or buy at shop from?

GRKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You want to put 22 inch wheels on a Rebel? That's your choice if you want to do it, but know that your truck will be useless for what it was built for

OP
OP
L

Larry_chip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe a 20”? Not sure yet I haven’t seen a lot of rebels w aftermarket wheel wheels just trying to get an idea of what I like

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
To me, 4x4 pickups look goofy with 20-24" rims and the short sidewall tires that go on them. To me, that look should be reserved for cars. On top of the looks not fitting, if you use your truck off road or towing you will be WAY better off with 18" Rims. If you don't do either and it is all about looks, then it comes down to personal taste and I can't help much with that. Most of the Boulevard Cruisers I see do not look good to me, the outlandish offsets, huge lifts etc aren't appealing, but the guys that own them seem to like that look.

OP
OP
L

Larry_chip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No off-roading at all, I like the looks of 20/22 inch wheels with 35” tires just looking for pictures of rams with wheels to get a style I like

GRKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No off-roading at all, I like the looks of 20/22 inch wheels with 35” tires just looking for pictures of rams with wheels to get a style I like
Custom offsets has a gallery on their site where you can input what your looking for and see what others have done.

20” wheel and 35s would be much more reasonable