Looking somebody with AlphaOBD in Central NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SandSmudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.7L
Just added factory fogs to my 2010 DS/ST Crew Cab V6 RAM, and plugged in fog harness and new headlamp switch. Went to my local Dodge dealer and they want $165 to flash the "LNJ" sales code to enable the fogs. Now, I am willing to pay to gain the LNJ sales code, but $165 for five minutes work seems just a little excessive.

Is there anyone in central NC that has an AlphaOBD that could help me out?

Thanks,

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Just added factory fogs to my 2010 DS/ST Crew Cab V6 RAM, and plugged in fog harness and new headlamp switch. Went to my local Dodge dealer and they want $165 to flash the "LNJ" sales code to enable the fogs. Now, I am willing to pay to gain the LNJ sales code, but $165 for five minutes work seems just a little excessive.

Is there anyone in central NC that has an AlphaOBD that could help me out?

Thanks,
At that price, just buy AlfaOBD if you can't find anyone.

RodeoRam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would have to study up on what settings in AlfaOBD to change.

I already have plans to be in Fayetteville one day during Thanksgiving week, probably Tuesday, 23 Nov. Or if that day won't work for you, we could meet somewhere in Asheboro some other time.

RodeoRam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, no response so I guess the OP found other avenues of attack.