looking to lift 2022 ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bankr

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Let's not bring up @bankr lol ... all I am going to say about him is careful what you ask for and don't twist the stories ... 2 sides to every story ..

With all due respect, you had zero involvement with the interaction, so you know zero. I’d love to hear what “be careful what you ask for” means…inferring I asked for a world of headaches and a job i’ve had to take the truck to multiple other dealers and off road shops to fix what was done. But please…go on with what you know.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
So you took it to multiple other dealers and none of them could do what you asked for? lol ..

I personally asked you what was going on and you straight up ignored me...why? ... I was trying to help you out with this issue , but from what I understand "YOU" wanted the truck 100% level so you asked for the spacer yourself, did you not? ....

Regardless of whether he has done this before or not with other trucks like @Quick_Shifter and I noticed and saw on his Instagram picture, if someone asks him to do something he's going to do it and will advise or let you know what to expect if he does so.

I told @Quick_Shifter that I would no longer support him or his shop, but then when you completely decided to ignore me and then I hear something else then that's the other side of the story ... you should of gone back to him so he could fix it, but yet you didn't ..why?

I have referred over 100 people to that shop and only you have had an issue with his work, everyone else has been 100% satisfied with his shop ....

So I actually had some involvement with that interaction and I can show you the messages between the shop owner and I just like I showed them to @Quick_Shifter .... but again "YOU" decided to take it to another shop instead of having him fix it which hew as going to but you never went back.

I never said you asked for "a world of headaches" and that was never implied but that is how you want to take it and that is fine .... if none of the other shops you took it to were able to fix this issue that tells me you were asking for something they couldn't do ..

Regardless, they didn't do it correctly right? You should of gone back to him and you didn't, simple as that ...

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
@bankr One more thing, to fix this issue all that had to be done was remove the spacer and crank the coilovers to the correct lenght, how was no other shop able to do that? lol .... There is something else here that you are not telling ...

bankr

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
outside of you referring me to the shop you were not there the three different times that I was there, and I have never spoken to you in my life so you have no knowledge whatsoever as to what happened.

As to the multiple shops, I had air suspension that I didn’t want anymore and several shops didn’t want the liability of removing the airbags and dealing with the electronics issue. I’m not sure what’s funny there. At the shop you referred me to, they said said that they had not done it before but they could do it.
I asked if the lift kit leveled the vehicle, and they said yes. how is that asking for a spacer?

Once again, you have no idea what you’re talking about because I did go back to him and he did fix a couple of the issues. if you’re so knowledgeable on what happened, how come you don’t know that?

as far as ignoring you? You had no part in this interaction outside of referring me to a shop. I felt no obligation to involve you to correct my issue. I did not intentionally ignore you, but again you weren’t involved.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
outside of you referring me to the shop you were not there the three different times that I was there, and I have never spoken to you in my life so you have no knowledge whatsoever as to what happened.

As to the multiple shops, I had air suspension that I didn’t want anymore and several shops didn’t want the liability of removing the airbags and dealing with the electronics issue. I’m not sure what’s funny there. At the shop you referred me to, they said said that they had not done it before but they could do it.
I asked if the lift kit leveled the vehicle, and they said yes. how is that asking for a spacer?

Once again, you have no idea what you’re talking about because I did go back to him and he did fix a couple of the issues. if you’re so knowledgeable on what happened, how come you don’t know that?

as far as ignoring you? You had no part in this interaction outside of referring me to a shop. I felt no obligation to involve you to correct my issue. I did not intentionally ignore you, but again you weren’t involved.
No knowledge of what happened? Look at the posts here on the forums kid, @Quick_Shifter and I exchanged plenty of messages back and forth, not only on here but over Instagram which I then sent over to Javier ....

Took you since January to even respond to when I asked if everything was fixed ... I apologized did I not for referring you to him? You even responded with "No worries, hoping it was just a simple mistake and they’ll be good about fixing it! :)"

This guy's shop is one of the busiest when it comes to offroad in all of Southern California, you chose not to involve me and that is fine, but as a result you went through a world of headaches all because you just simply threw a temper tantrum and were basically mad at me for referring you to the shop ....

I fix things period whether it's my business or not, Javier and I have a very good business relationship and things could of gone much smoother, but you decided doing things your way.

But now you are admitting he fixed some of the issues? lol ... Once you decided to ignore my question about things getting fixed, that's when I said "hes on his own now" .... so simple as that homie ...

Next time, have some humility and when someone is trying to help you out, don't shine them off ... take the L on this one kid, you made your bed, lay in it.