looking to lift 2022 ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltfella

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello I have 2022 ram 1500 4x4. Looking into lifting it either 3,4 or 6" I want to keep the look as it is with the height of the rear. Rough country has the lifts where it levels it off and Im not looking for that look.I had an 08 with 3" body and was 3 for the front and rear. and cant find that for this truck year. How can I get a lift to do the front and rear at the same inches so it dont level it off>

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@Quick_Shifter may be able to point you in the right direction. He has his own shop and has done a lot of 4th gen and I believe I saw an image of a 5th gen. Try searching the forums for his various forum posts while you wait for a response.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We can set you up with a Zone 6" lift where they offer 5" rear of lift. That will keep the rake pretty close to stock. Message me and we can discuss options and pricing.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hello I have 2022 ram 1500 4x4. Looking into lifting it either 3,4 or 6" I want to keep the look as it is with the height of the rear. Rough country has the lifts where it levels it off and Im not looking for that look.I had an 08 with 3" body and was 3 for the front and rear. and cant find that for this truck year. How can I get a lift to do the front and rear at the same inches so it dont level it off>
I can show you what all 3 options look like.

WFO2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Quick_Shifter I am interested in a level lift for my 2022 1500 DT . I would also like to see how that would look. What I'm looking for is also an improvement in ride as well don't really know if I need struts and coil overs with UCA's or what i need .

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Quick_Shifter I am interested in a level lift for my 2022 1500 DT . I would also like to see how that would look. What I'm looking for is also an improvement in ride as well don't really know if I need struts and coil overs with UCA's or what i need .
8489B523-B541-4001-874F-7CD728D14CD4.jpegThe top image is a Bilstein 5100 leveling kit set at 2.1 in the front. The bottom is a Fabtech 3” front with icon 1.5” coils in the rear. The ride is phenomenal reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust for this package as it’s not offered anywhere else bundled together. This particular kit is the one with reservoirs there is one without reservoirs that is slightly less expensive

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Thank you CheechDogg
I’m not a huge fan of using the custom offsets gallery. There seems to be a decent amount of misinformation on there. Some post what they are told and there are too many shops installing things they just don’t understand

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
I’m not a huge fan of using the custom offsets gallery. There seems to be a decent amount of misinformation on there. Some post what they are told and there are too many shops installing things they just don’t understand
He asked to see what a level looks like with just a level, that's what I showed him ... I never once said use any of those setups did I ?

I too don't like custom offsets which we have already discussed ... so what is the issue here? Again he asked to see what a 2 inch level looks like and I showed him a gallery of that .....

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
He asked to see what a level looks like with just a level, that's what I showed him ... I never once said use any of those setups did I ?

I too don't like custom offsets which we have already discussed ... so what is the issue here? Again he asked to see what a 2 inch level looks like and I showed him a gallery of that .....
The issue is there may be a set up that he likes that they list it as a 3” lift but in reality it may be a 2” or a 4” so it’s unclear of what is what. They don’t monitor their galleries to make them useful I don’t even trust the offsets listed there.

Example the dude goes to a shop like the one you recommend to @bankr they install a 2” leveling kit. The kid goes home measures his truck and says wow I got 3” goes on custom offsets and adds his truck to the gallery as a 3” leveling kit because he’s not as bright as you and me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
The issue is there may be a set up that he likes that they list it as a 3” lift but in reality it may be a 2” or a 4” so it’s unclear of what is what. They don’t monitor their galleries to make them useful I don’t even trust the offsets listed there.

Example the dude goes to a shop like the one you recommend to @bankr they install a 2” leveling kit. The kid goes home measures his truck and says wow I got 3” goes on custom offsets and adds his truck to the gallery as a 3” leveling kit because he’s not as bright as you and me
Let's not bring up @bankr lol ... all I am going to say about him is careful what you ask for and don't twist the stories ... 2 sides to every story ..

But yes I agree with you on custom offsets, I can't stand them, tons of BS even in their videos, but he wanted to see what a level looks like, again I never said or recommended their setups which from his reply he at least saw what a 2" level looks like ....

Now if he had asked about a certain setup being that his truck is a 2022 and I honestly don't have the personal experience with those, I wouldn't of pointed him to custom offsets lol ...

But most of those setups are actually confirmed to work and I know some people with those actual setups ....

Some people just do what "they" want to do even though shops advise against it, so that is where the misinformation comes from ... how many times have I asked on these very forums about adding the 1" spacer to my Rams front and everyone says I shouldn't... my shop says I shouldn't, I haven't, but I want to lol ...

So again, he wanted to see what a 2" level looks like and there are over 50 maybe 100 trucks like his with 2 inch levels and I never recommended him any particular setup ...

WFO2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the reply and the pictures Quick_Shifter . I'm stilt trying to get it all figured out . I want to level ( take the rake out of the front end ) but not lose any ride quality , in fact would like to improve ride quality .Once I get it lifted going to look at some tires. Just want to really figure it out and only buy once and not cry once . Also thanks to both of you for replying . Will study some more and then talk to Nick at Got exhaust .

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Thanks for the reply and the pictures Quick_Shifter . I'm stilt trying to get it all figured out . I want to level ( take the rake out of the front end ) but not lose any ride quality , in fact would like to improve ride quality .Once I get it lifted going to look at some tires. Just want to really figure it out and only buy once and not cry once . Also thanks to both of you for replying . Will study some more and then talk to Nick at Got exhaust .
Nick knows the kits that work for all budgets but I agree do it once and be happy. My instagram page has just about every set up for the 5th gens so I could tag you in posts if youre on that platform

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Message me when you're ready. Let me know what height you really want to obtain and what your budget is. We can set you up with something that will fit your needs/wants and budget.

WFO2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick if you would message me . Last time I tried to message on here I don't know what I did but was told I did it wrong . As far as budget goes I may have to save a bit pending on how this prices out . I was thinking to do it right UCA's/LCA's/struts /fox shocks . I will have to measure my truck on level ground to make sure the height difference . I'm thinking it is about 2 inches ( will double check that ) . My main goal is to level and improve the ride quality over stock ( smoother ) . After this process I plan on doing tires sway bar etc to tighten it up at speed . I'm not stuck on brand if you tell me some other brand rides better then I ok with that . If you tell me coil overs are the way to go ETC.....The only thing I don't want to do is spacers in the springs or lifting it to much and stressing parts. Again thank you to the people who replied to my asking for help .

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
I'm old no Instagram for me sorry.....But thank you .
I felt the same way, this forum was the only site I looked at. Joined Instagram a while back, great way to see what my nieces & nephews are up to & see all the awesome work coming out of Quick_Shifter’s shop! I have never posted on it.

Attachments

• A0DEBF27-2AC4-4FFE-BAE5-56F83C28B92D.jpeg
    A0DEBF27-2AC4-4FFE-BAE5-56F83C28B92D.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 11