Looking to lift my 22 Rebel for cheap $

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry_chip

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking to to a 6” or 8” lift to my rebel
And add some 22” wheels with 35” tires

I do not go off roaming I just like the look,

I’m not looking to go crazy my truck is a lease so I’m looking for a cheap lift kit what do you guys recommend?

I noticed rough country has a kit for like 1300 bucks but then I was reading some of you guys seem to do just leveling for the front?

I had a 2020 Silverado that I bought used a years ago with a 6” lift and I don’t know exactly what was done to it because it was purchased used, but it rode like crap I’m not sure why it rode so bad

I’m kinda new to this not sure what the previous owner did but it looked great and felt like crap

I really like the ride of my rebel but wheels and tires and lift it. What do you guys think is a cheap kit that I can takeoff when I return the lease let me know thanks oh I’m in South Florida if that helps if anyone has any use kits

Last edited:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do not do RC, they are cheap lifts that do not last and ride like crap. For a little more we can get you set up with a quality lift kit from Zone that will ride like stock if not better. Message me if you would like more info and a quote.

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don’t do cheap or you will hate the ride and truck. I do not if you intend on buying it at the end of the lease but if you don’t I would not put a 6” lift on the truck as you have to cut the frame and there’s really no going back to stock to turn it in at the end of the lease. IMHO.