Looking to Lift my new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agere

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello All,
I am starting to look into lifting my 2019 ram 1500 classic express with a 4in lift kit.
I was thinking of doing 4in suspension lift in the front and 2in spacer lift in the back in case I wanted to add a rear airlift system in the future.
The problem is I do not know of any distributors or shops in my area and I do not want to try and ship an order across the border.
Does anyone in Ontario (GTA area ideally) have any shops they would recommend as well as any lift kits or parts that would help me achieve this lift?

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Try @Nick@GotExhaust he may be able to have something shipped directly to you from your side of the border. Not sure on shop though.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Zone has your 4”F/2”R kit .... They are in Michigan .... Run down and pick it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We are in the US but can ship to Canada. Let us know if we can be of assistance. We offer several brands for lifts.