Looking to Trade up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Killerb

Killerb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 2500
You're in an '18 Cummins Turbo Diesel that is 7 years newer than my truck, and you're just not happy.

Good luck getting any sympathy from me! Lol.

I don't think the problem is your truck.

Lol.. It's all good. I'm not looking for any sympathy however I see these Ram diesels 9-10yrs old pushing 30-35grand with 100k on the clock everywhere..

I'll run this Ram another plow season and try again with the leftovers. Personally the dealers think you are desperate or simply stupid when it comes to trade values. When you own it's junk when they sell the same vehicle on the lot "one owner mint condition and we want top buck!".

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thats a prime example of why I have always bought a year old used one with like 20000 miles or less from dealer so someone else took the beating. I know some justify not doing it by saying you are buying someone else's problem, sometimes the vehicle is not the problem . I always get a good warranty which covers anything that could be a good reason previous owner may been hiding and in the last 45 years of buying vehicles have never been burnt . Just pay attention to what you are buying and educate yourself before shopping and you will be fine , its all money in your pocket.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
In addition to the end of year blow out sales hurting your trade, Chrysler resale drops faster than other brands. Sweet spot seems to be after 4 years where RAM levels out with their competitors. Hang on to it for a while so you don't get killed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963