low oil pressure 4.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troy rector

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
dodge ram 4.7 low oil pressure issue, i recently purchased an 04 ram with 167000 miles the person that sold me truck said he was having alot of engine management issues code for int. cam sensor, and i did notice engine noisey but not knocking, so i bought it, did body work and paint fixed som other minor issues till cam sensor code cam up, would run poorly int. and then ok but cel light would stay on most of the time, replaced with factory parts cam and crank sensor light came back on, at this point suspecting noise maybe related to loose timing chain, all of a sudden low oil pressure issue developed chnged sensor same deal did oil chnge thicker oil, same deal, pulled off pan, found fragments of guide in pan(timing chain guide) upon further inspection found fragments clogged in pickup tube screen<long story longer i am repl rod bearings, timing chains and tens and guides, oil pump and lifters, need torque specs. or directions to get specs

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Thunder road
Engine
I have a Haynes repair manual page 2A-2 chapter 2 part A there is specs on this page this might help you with you problem.Take care and my the Lord Bless You Real Good.

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Thunder road
Engine
I have a Haynes repair manual page 2A-2 chapter 2 part A there is specs on this page this might help you with you problem.Take care and my the Lord Bless You Real Good.