Low Volume Paint Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Merlinsram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all, first post here.

I have been considering making an order for a 2022 Ram 1500 Classic, I want to go with the color Light Green (same as the U.S. Forest Service used). This color is a Low Volume paint, so it needs 10 orders to be put into production, I have been calling all around and nobody can seem to tell me how MANY orders have been put in for this color. I would like to know as this determines a wait time.

It seems from what I have read on this forum that some fellas waited 7-9 months for their Low Volume colors, which I get, but it is very long. Any help would be appreciated!

-Merlin

sjhdu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I've been keeping an eye on listings of low volume color trucks just for fun. I've seen a number of Light Green HD trucks but never a 1500. The most popular low volume green color for a 1500 is Timberline Green.

Burnstork

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Hello all, first post here.

I have been considering making an order for a 2022 Ram 1500 Classic, I want to go with the color Light Green (same as the U.S. Forest Service used). This color is a Low Volume paint, so it needs 10 orders to be put into production, I have been calling all around and nobody can seem to tell me how MANY orders have been put in for this color. I would like to know as this determines a wait time.

It seems from what I have read on this forum that some fellas waited 7-9 months for their Low Volume colors, which I get, but it is very long. Any help would be appreciated!

-Merlin
In 2018 the sales manager ordered my low-volume color for me. He was a very pro-active helpful guy but he was unsuccessful in getting this information from the factory. I just waited it out, but luckily it didn't take long.

Propman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I waited 9 months for a Robin Egg Blue 1500 classic. They only made 4 that color for the 2019 model year and mine was the only 1500. They built it the last week of production.

Hope that helps

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I think that the only 2022 Rams still in production, are the Ram 1500 Standard Cab 1500s