(Lower Price!) Illicit Customs Rear Correction Kit (CUT-KIT)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Selling my Illicit Customs rear correction "Cut Kit" brackets. Fits 09 - 18 Ram 1500
Never installed them since I have the Inez kit. I etch primed them so they can be either painted or powder coated any color.
Asking $360 shipped

Illicit Brackets.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quicksilver337

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rear Correction Kit for your 09-18 Dodge RAM 1500! This kit fixes your wheel center with a better rear link geometry, using your factory links.! So if your at a 4" drop or more, then you'll notice that your rear wheels are no longer sitting at center of wheel wells... On top of this you have horrible wheel hop due to bar geometry, and high speed wobble; which this kit fixes! THIS KIT WILL ALSO ALLOW FOR UP TO A 7" DROP..! If going lower then you must also purchase pan hard bar drop mount.

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Why do you keep offering for sale all the parts I need to lower my truck correctly? My wife is tired of hearing me ask for these parts.
:)

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
What did you end up using to lower your truck?

OP
OP
Quicksilver337

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What did you end up using to lower your truck?

I just kept the Inez rear brackets, too lazy to swap them out for these which are better quality. They seem heavy duty compared to the Inez

aramos3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's funny
I just kept the Inez rear brackets, too lazy to swap them out for these which are better quality. They seem heavy duty compared to the Inez
i felt the same way about the inez brackets they seem a bit on the flimsy side.

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I didn't paint them left them in primer to paint them any color
I agree they would look great under your truck ;)

I know! I need this kit really bad just don't think you would like the offer I could make right now.

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So I have the factory air ride, this really won't do anything for me, right? I have the modified links that trick the air ride to allow the rear to drop about 1.5"-2" lower than stock to level out the truck, and when its in the lowest position I get a lot of wheel hop. Its usually at slow speed in parking lots not on the road, but if there is a way to improve it, I would be interested.

Thanks!

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
So I have the factory air ride, this really won't do anything for me, right? I have the modified links that trick the air ride to allow the rear to drop about 1.5"-2" lower than stock to level out the truck, and when its in the lowest position I get a lot of wheel hop. Its usually at slow speed in parking lots not on the road, but if there is a way to improve it, I would be interested.

Thanks!

Loose the air ride, add the Illicit cut kit, Belltech 2/4 drop springs and a Spohn adjustable rear pan hard bar. If you want to go lower than 2/4 just cut one coil off each spring for an extra inch of drop up to two coils. If you go to a 3/5 or a 4/6 drop after cutting the coils then you will also need a pair of IHC front upper control arms for correct camber & caster adjustment.

Sorry for being long winded!

OP
OP
Quicksilver337

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rear Correction Kit for your 09-18 Dodge RAM 1500! This kit fixes your wheel center with a better rear link geometry, using your factory links.! So if your at a 4" drop or more, then you'll notice that your rear wheels are no longer sitting at center of wheel wells... On top of this you have horrible wheel hop due to bar geometry, and high speed wobble; which this kit fixes! THIS KIT WILL ALSO ALLOW FOR UP TO A 7" DROP..! If going lower then you must also purchase pan hard bar drop mount.

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Can these work with Inez kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.