Lowering 2022 Classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HydroJenkinson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have a 2022 Tradesman Classic on order. It is 2wd and I would like to lower it. Can anyone point me the right direction for good kits. This is my first RAM, so its all new to me. Thanks

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2022 Tradesman Classic on order. It is 2wd and I would like to lower it. Can anyone point me the right direction for good kits. This is my first RAM, so its all new to me. Thanks

Sorry I can't help with your question, but you may want to do some browsing/posting over in the 4th gen section of the site as the classic you have on order is a 4th gen. The 4th gen has been in production since the model year 2009 so there is plenty of information over in that section regarding any questions you'll have. This section that you've posted in is for the 2019+ new body style 5th gens.

For that reason, when you do order anything for the truck be very careful and make sure you order specifically for the classic (DS platform) as opposed to something not labeled classic or labeled as the DT platform (5th gen). Or for some parts, it might just be easier to order for a 2018, before the 5th gen was around.

OP
OP
H

HydroJenkinson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thank you Joe. Much appreciated. I've been wondering that actually about ordering aftermarket parts.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you Joe. Much appreciated. I've been wondering that actually about ordering aftermarket parts.

No problem at all, glad to save some people the headache if I can. Best of luck on your project!