Lowering rear springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dalt10

Dalt10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
No different than stock so far. Made a round trip to Orlando and back last week. 75-80 most of the way. I haven't loaded any weight in the bed or towed anything to tell if there's a difference. Drives the same as before it was dropped.

Devildog8791

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I used this set this weekend to drop mine 2" in the back. At low speeds, I can hear a noise when hitting a bump though. I'm wondering if I should have trimmed the bump stops. I put new KYB Gas-a-Just shocks all the way around as well. I torqued everything to specs, so there shouldn't be anything loose. I don't know if I should have used 2" drop shocks or not.

One of my mechanics at work told me to put some grease on the bottom of the bump stops and drive around. When I got back home, he said to see if there was grease on the frame. If so, he told me that the bump stops would need to be trimmed. I guess Ill try that first and go from there.

OP
OP
Dalt10

Dalt10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I would try that with the grease then you'll at least can find out if that's it. I didn't change shocks.