M² Mods Intro & Project List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khancock70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
- 2013-18/Classic Foglight Extension harness: $70 shipped/USA,

Need one shipped to me, even though I live in Augusta, Ha!

I have AlfaOBD so programming and turning things on will be a breeze.

Just let me know how to buy, please and thank you.

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
- 2013-18/Classic Foglight Extension harness: $70 shipped/USA,

Need one shipped to me, even though I live in Augusta, Ha!

I have AlfaOBD so programming and turning things on will be a breeze.

Just let me know how to buy, please and thank you.

I'll send you a private message/conversation with details

thecurlyllama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
@Mpgrimm2 I have a 2018 Ram 1500 Rebel and just changed to a jump seat setup from a 2015. I am wanting to get the conversion harness for the pre-2018 to 2018 media hub, as well as the security bypass harness. I am aware I will need to change the media hub, I'm planning on tracking down a Chrysler 200 one as was mentioned in other threads. tried looking up the harness but it says out of stock. can you PM me with more details and whatnot?
Thanks!

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
@Mpgrimm2 I have a 2018 Ram 1500 Rebel and just changed to a jump seat setup from a 2015. I am wanting to get the conversion harness for the pre-2018 to 2018 media hub, as well as the security bypass harness. I am aware I will need to change the media hub, I'm planning on tracking down a Chrysler 200 one as was mentioned in other threads. tried looking up the harness but it says out of stock. can you PM me with more details and whatnot?
Thanks!

I should have parts for more hub adapter harnesses by Friday. I'll send a message shortly.

wangatang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Finally remembered to make this post.... a few months ago I purchased a heated/cooled seat wiring harness with inverter and memory seat add-ons. I was able to get the harness installed and ran into a small issue with one of the PDC terminals being the wrong size. I emailed Mpgrimm who promptly called me back and confirmed the issue, and sent out a replacement pin and pigtail ASAP. This was for one of the power lines for the rear seat heat prep (which I don't have heated rear seats to test anyway) I have the tools to crimp the terminal myself, so Mpgrimm offered to send me the terminal for me to try crimping, and if that didn't work, a pre-crimped terminal with a short pigtail I could solder on. I got the new terminal crimped, and everything is working 100% now, and has been for several months.

The quality of the harness, and the prompt, helpful customer service from Mpgrimm is why I'm glad to have purchased this (now my second order) thorugh M2 Mods, and I'd gladly order from again.

amanjotbanwait

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco-Diesel
Hello Mpgrimm2,

I am looking for a media hub harness for my 2016 Laramie Ecodiesel to install the 2018 media hub. Do you still make those?

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Hello Mpgrimm2,

I am looking for a media hub harness for my 2016 Laramie Ecodiesel to install the 2018 media hub. Do you still make those?

Thanks in advance!
I'll send you a message with details

69mach1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings 6.7
Mpgrimm2,

Glad to see you are still kickin' making these harnesses :cool: I've been working and out of touch with the forum, hoping to retire soon and have more time to complete some projects like my auto temp that I started a few years ago...

G563500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Diesel
So I just wanted to post in here to share my experience, not entirely sure if this is the correct place to post my experience/vouch as I did not see it elsewhere on the forum. However, here it goes.
I first contacted Mike after being a longtime lurker, he is actually the reason I made an account on here - to fancy up my poverty tradesman. My 2017 3500 came with next to nothing - power driver seat, bluetooth basic radio with no frills. I ended up getting a set of Laramie heated/vented seats and via Mike ended up buying RA4 with the bezel. The man had awesome support and communication - Anything I had an issue with he responded right away, called me on the weekends and helped me when I needed it. Absolutely went above and beyond. The wiring harnesses and the parts themselves were great quality. Everything was loomed, heat shrunk, terminated and a true plug and play system. I ended up getting the heated and vented seats to work, went from 4-7 speed automatic climate control, a harness for the heated steering wheel, harness for the factory power inverter, harness for everything to pretty much transform my tradesman interior to a Laramie. Everything was the perfect length, labeled every wire - instructions were simple and it was easy to get to it once I started getting into it. For anyone else contemplating doing these upgrades do it. I do not know how much longer we are going to have awesome guys like this doing this kinds of harnesses and knowing the canbus system like they do for our 4th gens. All I can say is, I cannot speak highly enough, and 100% vouch for anyone on the fence. Furthermore - when I had my windshield replaced the window man ended up cutting my Sat antenna, Mike ended up talking to me about what I can do to replace it/fix it without dropping my headliner and sent me some links and communicated past midnight. If that's not something you can stand behind, I dont know what is. Absolutely awesome experience with awesome people.

tnctx02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM SLT
Engine
3.6L Pentastar V6
Hoping you can give me some insight, I have a 2013 Tradesman and would like to add keyless entry. Do you have an idea what I will need to make this happen? Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
It's not something i offer but I will message you to point you in the right direction on who does.

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
----- 12/13/21 Update ----

I won't be taking any new orders for my projects over the Holiday break until Jan 3rd 2022 and to catch up after waiting for parts to handle some of the orders that have been on hold. Existing customers feel free to contact me with any support questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Mike G.

brandenscott96

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey, I know you’re not working again till the 3rd but just posting so I don’t forget… I just got a set of heated/cooled seats for my 2017 1500 tradesman and need whatever parts required to make that work along with the power. No memory. Also planning on getting a heated steering wheel in the future if that matters?

SRich2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Is Dudes Diesel Out of business (can't get his site to work) and do you happen to be making the mirror running light harness? I know you are gone till 1/3/22 ......

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Is Dudes Diesel Out of business (can't get his site to work) and do you happen to be making the mirror running light harness? I know you are gone till 1/3/22 ......
There site works for me ...

SRich2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Found them!! Thanks

Last edited:

sscamaro1968

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
do you make the hood latch harness? all i need is the wires from the hood latch to the connector under the fuse box.

Kevman77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am looking to install into my 2013 express
6.95" Android Auto and Apple CarPlay Bluetooth Digitial Media Receiver
Sony XAVAX3250

I am looking at using the adapter from scosche.

Since this Scosche adapter says it is for the 8.4 inch display, what additional harness, climate control, etc... do I need to make this work in my truck? I currently only have the 5 inch screen with the 4 speed fan controls.

Please advise.

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I am looking to install into my 2013 express
6.95" Android Auto and Apple CarPlay Bluetooth Digitial Media Receiver
Sony XAVAX3250

I am looking at using the adapter from scosche.

Since this Scosche adapter says it is for the 8.4 inch display, what additional harness, climate control, etc... do I need to make this work in my truck? I currently only have the 5 inch screen with the 4 speed fan controls.

Please advise.

Unknown... I don't support aftermarket setups.
Took a quick look and don't see any directions for that bezel piece and I don't see the correct connectors on it for the factory 8.4 HVAC radio Bezel it's supposed to replace... Maybe it doesn't need it (could be done via radio connector's canBus). As A comparison take a look at the PAC Radio Pro bezel for ram 8.4 trucks.

For a 2013 express 1500 to be compatible with the 8.4 radio/conversion, you'd need the 8.4 Universal Conversion Harness, 4 to 7speed fan resistor harness, Fan Resistor and HVAC module for 4spd trucks. Then if you want to go aftermarket... its up to you to find a compatible radio and hvac/bezel interface. Send me a private message/conversation if you'd like to move forward & get addtional details.