M² Mods Intro & Project List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmhenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I could build you a cargo cam harness to replace the missing factory wiring but it would not terminate with an rca plug. It would have the three factory pins on the radio end that would plug into the radio c1 connector.

Just installed my "Cargo Cam" harness... To say it fits like a dream is an understatement. Totally worth it. Thanks DeereGuy!

Michael Fendley

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just installed my "Cargo Cam" harness... To say it fits like a dream is an understatement. Totally worth it. Thanks DeereGuy!

Besides the harness, and obtaining the camera, was anything else needed besides the alfaocd programming? And, presumably the security bypass for the OBD on a 2018?

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Besides the harness, and obtaining the camera, was anything else needed besides the alfaocd programming? And, presumably the security bypass for the OBD on a 2018?

Nope that's all you need. The factory CHMSL with camera, the M2Mods CargoCAM harness, and AlfaOBD to enable the feature. Since yours is a 2018, you will also need the security module bypass for Alfa to work in your truck.

Michael Fendley

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nope that's all you need. The factory CHMSL with camera, the M2Mods CargoCAM harness, and AlfaOBD to enable the feature. Since yours is a 2018, you will also need the security module bypass for Alfa to work in your truck.

Is this the correct part, or can someone provide the Mopar # that has been ordered for this upgrade? This particular listing says 2013-2017, but I would assume that the part is unchanged for 2018.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2013-2...amp-With-Cargo-CAMERA-OEM-Mopar-/231570845749

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man these M2MODS guys Mike & Mike. Are just regular O'l American Superstars !!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bmhenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Yes there was actually; a coat hanger or some kind of "fishing tape" to go from the CHMSL opening to the C Pillar. That is unless you want to drop the headliner (not for me).. just be patient and everything will work just fine. Also, I purchased my "CHMSL CAM" from a salvage yard for $200 - was in pristine condition - just another way to save money.

Johnryan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 slt
Hi guys,
Looking for the 4 to 7 speed conversion harness and the blower motor harness, thanks.

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Hi guys,
Looking for the 4 to 7 speed conversion harness and the blower motor harness, thanks.
I will send you a private message with my email info in a sec.

M² Mods.

Btwice

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hello Mpgrimm2
how do I get the 7sp harness and other necessary equipment to complete my 8.4 conversion. I'm got the screen and the bezel/faceplate. could you please contact me

guillermo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 gas
DeereGuy's Current Projects

2018 RAM Security Module Bypass - Coming Soon

Enables 3rd party tools to read and clear codes and make configuration changes that are blocked by the security module that was added to the 2018 RAMs.

KRswf6U.jpg

RAM 4C (UAS/UAQ) Media Hub Adapter Harness - $35

D8msyLr.jpg

MTC to ATC Conversion Harness - $100

Harness provides the required wiring to convert a truck with either a factory 8.4 radio and manual temperature control or a truck that has been upgraded to a 8.4 radio using the full conversion process. You will also need the cabin temperature sensor and a genie from infotainment. More info can be found at

http://www.ramforum.com/f75/how_add...temperature_control_truck-103456/#post1515362

RNRNT7a.jpg

Heated/Ventilated Seats

Heated/Ventilated Front Seat Harness - $150 shipped
Replaces all missing wires between the driver seat and the passenger seat. Also includes connections for the CAN Bus and the heated steering wheel.

Heated/Ventilated Seats Power Harness - $25 shipped
Replaces missing wires from the PDC to the drivers seat that are needed to power the Comfort Seat and Wheel Module.

Power Seat Harness - $25 shipped
Replaces missing wires from the PDC to the drivers and passengers seat that are needed to power the seat itself.

Please note that these harnesses are not exactly plug and play. You will need to pin terminals into existing wiring connectors in your truck. At this point there is no guarantee what functionality will be enabled in your truck by adding this wiring. Please see the adding heated/cooled seats thread for detailed information or send me a PM.

Where do I ask or how do I communicate with you?

I want to buy the adapter cable for media hub
RAM 4C (UAS/UAQ) Media Hub Adapter Harness - $35

D8msyLr.jpg

guillermo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 gas
[QUOTE = "Mpgrimm2, post: 1458159, miembro: 21548"] Hola a todos!

Deereguy y yo decidimos comenzar un pequeño proyecto paralelo para ayudar a nuestros compañeros con varios arneses de cableado y mods para algunos de los proyectos más pequeños y temas en torno a la sección de cuarta generación para nuestros camiones 2013+.

Cada uno de nosotros se enfocará en proyectos específicos como se detalla en las siguientes 4-5 publicaciones.

Estamos llamando a nuestra empresa conjunta: M² Mods

Por ahora, contáctenos a través de PM (con su correo electrónico y detalles del camión para que podamos enviarle todos los detalles). Gracias de antemano.

M² Mods
Mpgrimm2 (Mike G.) y Deereguy (Mike D.)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------
-------------------------------------------------- -------------

Renuncia:
Realizar estas o cualquier modificación en su camión podría anular la garantía del fabricante y / o causar problemas con la función del camión. Al comprar y / o instalar cualquiera de estos artículos personalizados (arneses, tapones de derivación, etc.) acuerda absolver M² Mods, Mpgrimm2, Deereguy y todos los asociados de todos los daños que puedan ocurrir como resultado de la instalación de dicho artículo. Si no está de acuerdo con esta disposición, no compre ni devuelva prontamente los artículos para obtener un reembolso completo (menos el 10% de la tarifa de envío / reabastecimiento). Además, nos reservamos el derecho de rechazar / cancelar un pedido a nuestra discreción.
[/CITAR]
hello my ingo [email protected]
I want to buy the adapter cable for half hub

guillermo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 gas
Hi everyone!

Deereguy and I decided to start a little side project to help out our fellow members with various wiring harnesses and mods for some of the smaller projects and threads around the 4th Gen section for our 2013+ trucks.

Each of us will be focusing on specific projects as listed in the next 4-5 posts.

We are calling our joint venture: M² Mods

For now, contact us via PM (with your email & truck specifics so we can send you all the details) . Thank you in advance.

M² Mods
Mpgrimm2 (Mike G.) & Deereguy (Mike D.)

---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:
Performing these or any modifications to your truck could void your manufacturer's warranty and/or cause issues with the function of the truck. By purchasing and/or installing any of these custom items (harness, bypass plugs, etc) you agree to absolv M² Mods, Mpgrimm2, Deereguy, and all associates of any and all damages that may occur as a result of installing said item. If you do not agree to this provision, please do not purchase and/or promptly return the item(s) for a full refund (less 10% shipping/restock fee). Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse/cancel an order at our discretion.
[email protected]
RAM 4C (UAS / UAQ) Arnés adaptador de concentrador de medios - $ 35
I want to buy the adapter cable for half hub

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Hello Mpgrimm2
how do I get the 7sp harness and other necessary equipment to complete my 8.4 conversion. I'm got the screen and the bezel/faceplate. could you please contact me

Message sent with my contact info

M² Mods.

Johnryan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 slt
Hi Guys,
harnesses received last week fast service and great quality, thanks again guys. Waiting on the rest of the parts to complete the change to the 8.4.

ForrestPearl2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Your harnesses look great. I'm looking to add the cargo camera to a 2016 2500 with 8.4. I already have the Mopar light but don't want to build a harness. Can you guys hook me up?

Also, I looked unsuccessfully, but do you have a new list of harnesses other than the first page? Thanks

Last edited:

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Your harnesses look great. I'm looking to add the cargo camera to a 2016 2500 with 8.4. I already have the Mopar light but don't want to build a harness. Can you guys hook me up?

Also, I looked unsuccessfully, but do you have a new list of harnesses other than the first page? Thanks

Just sent you a PM with information on how to order the cargoCAM harness. The listing on the first page is primarily the harnesses that we offer. I need to add the cargoCAM to the list of available harnesses that we offer.

SgtFrosty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Additional Harnesses:

- Foglight Extension harness (2013-2018 trucks) $70 shipped

This will allow you to buy the official Mopar Foglight "Jumper" harness that goes into the bumper and plug in the "Extension" harness that will install in the factory connector under the PDC. Combined with the Mopar foglight switch and additional hardware, it's as close to the factory wiring as you can get.

DIY: Add 2013-2017 OEM Foglight Wiring

Do you think this Extension harness will work for the 2010 RAM 2500 I have everything else installed. I just need the harness from the PDC to the fog light jumper harness.

OP
OP
Mpgrimm2

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Do you think this Extension harness will work for the 2010 RAM 2500 I have everything else installed. I just need the harness from the PDC to the fog light jumper harness.

It's essentially the same harness just uses 2 different pins at the connector under the fuse box. Shoot me an email for details.(see pm)

M² Mods.