Mad at self

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marks146

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
The Ford guy was not upset and my insurance already has taken care of him. I took my truck into a body shop before I left to drive out of town. I was going to take a hit on my insurance for his bumper so I had my insurance just pay me for my bumper. They are sending me almost $1100.
Bad day. Did the Ford tailgate get bent, too? It looks like there are creases in the upper half. Sure is a lot of bent sheet metal. :(

TomB 1269

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Ford guy was not upset and my insurance already has taken care of him. I took my truck into a body shop before I left to drive out of town. I was going to take a hit on my insurance for his bumper so I had my insurance just pay me for my bumper. They are sending me almost $1100.
Thats over $2100 in damage. They only gave you what they see from the front and not all the little pieces and brackets that have to be replaced as well.

My wife backed into my drivers rear bumper, parts, labor etc. total was $1900 and she was only in the driveway.

And yes between the 2 she managed to do $4800 total...... Glad I have good insurance.. que Allstate commercial...and accident forgiveness...