Magnaflow 19430 Cat Back Exhaust ordered...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hi Guys,
I ordered the Magnaflow 19430 cat back exhaust last night. So many more options available now. Hope this system rocks. Pretty excited to have it installed.

dreinert

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice! I’ve been considering it as well.

Please post how it sounds, I’m particularly interested in if you think it makes MDS/Eco mode more noticeable. I’ve heard both yes and no with the new magnaflow catback 19429&19430.

Magnaflow

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for choosing MagnaFlow for your truck, Orion! We'd love to hear what you think about the new kit once it's installed! :waytogo:

OP
OP
OrionR5

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks for choosing MagnaFlow for your truck, Orion! We'd love to hear what you think about the new kit once it's installed! :waytogo:

Hi,
I am loving this exhaust. It sounds great. Deep and throaty on low RPM and it really rumbles when you put your foot down. No drone inside the cab either. My 3rd Magnaflow exhaust. I have run them on all my Ram 1500's so far. Thank you Magnaflow for a great product.
Cheers.