Magnaflow Exhausts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taz2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnaflow has two new systems for the 5th gen Ram with V6. 19461 is a single pipe side exhaust. 19498 is a dual rear exit system. I was told they use a 5x11x22 muffler. If anyone has installed one yet a sound clip would be appreciated.

Magnaflow

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Taz, we are still working on our official sound clip for this system, but we have seen a few members here on the forum running that kit. Hopefully they chime in with their feedback or a clip! If there are any other questions we can answer in the meantime, please feel free to shoot us a PM or call at 1-800-990-0905!

SimmZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Same concern here... looking to order the 19461 cat-back exhaust for my brand new Big Horn with the V6 3.6L eTorque and I can't find a single tiny video review or sound clip on YouTube or on any of the major RAM's owner forums online... this is a shame because ordering a new exhaust is something you need to ear prior to order, otherwise it's like purchasing a brand new vehicle without a single test drive, it's a non-sense. Plus this is a non-returnable item in the case it sound too excessive or something you don't like. :(

OP
OP
T

taz2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's been over two months now. Magnaflow claims forum members have installed these systems. Where are the sound clips? Why doesn't Magnaflow have any on their web site?

stormcom

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn
Engine
V6
me too. I will beta test one for you and send a report / video.

Last edited:

trevorp12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 etorque
Hi Taz, we are still working on our official sound clip for this system, but we have seen a few members here on the forum running that kit. Hopefully they chime in with their feedback or a clip! If there are any other questions we can answer in the meantime, please feel free to shoot us a PM or call at 1-800-990-0905!

Hey there, I've been hearing that with the new trucks coming out, adding a custom exhaust does not increase performance at all and only changes the sound.

I checked under my truck and my stock exhaust is stainless steel and appears to be 3" so I'm wondering what difference magnaflow or any other custom exhaust would be from my stock one?

Would you be able to post some kind of data for it?

Just for reference I have a 22 big horn 4x4 v6 etorque.

Thanks