Magnaflow in work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Reminds me of Whipple(IIRC) and their 2 week promise that went for months a long time ago.

magnalol.JPG

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Just came back from Magnaflow website and this is what’s now posted. Does this mean they’ve found a new way to string us along ?
b21a89462a4e2029a4592968fbc877fe.png

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I MAY have them on 9/14 BUT they have been promising earlier dates all along so no promises.

Carven kits should be ready to ship any day now

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. For the 5” black Carven that I’ve ordered from yaaa. :)

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
^^^. For the 5” black Carven that I’ve ordered from yaaa. :)

NAH, those are about a month out........................................

JUST KIDDING! I am hoping to have your tips and get them shipped by Friday

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’m still at odds as to whether I’m brave enough to defy the Mrs and do a full catback. She was gracious enough to let me grab a new Sport hood and the needed paint / install so I should be happy and not rock THAT boat ha ha ha.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m still at odds as to whether I’m brave enough to defy the Mrs and do a full catback. She was gracious enough to let me grab a new Sport hood and the needed paint / install so I should be happy and not rock THAT boat ha ha ha.
When you are ready to rock the boat let me know, I'll make sure we get you hooked up

Magnaflow

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi everyone, we appreciate your patience with this and can assure you that our production team is working as quickly as possible to fulfill all of the orders we have. We apologize that it has taken longer than expected. We just recently sent out a batch of kits with the next batch expected to ship on the 13th of next month. In the meantime, if there are any questions regarding either exhaust system that we can answer, please let us know! Thank you, again, for your understanding.

OP
OP
M

mhb1638

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi everyone, we appreciate your patience with this and can assure you that our production team is working as quickly as possible to fulfill all of the orders we have. We apologize that it has taken longer than expected. We just recently sent out a batch of kits with the next batch expected to ship on the 13th of next month. In the meantime, if there are any questions regarding either exhaust system that we can answer, please let us know! Thank you, again, for your understanding.

Cut a forum member/patience waiting discount will help

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Sadly I’ve ordered a cat back exhaust system twice from you gents, paid for it and then was told both times after that it was on backorder. Then the back order dates kept getting pushed further and further back. It’s hard to actually be patient when no one actually seems to know when your product will actually be built and shipped !