Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bugpete

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8 360
I've got a 95 2500 5.9L V8 that currently has the metal frame tow mirrors on the door. I'm wanting to install the new gen flip-up tow mirrors with power and heat. I've got the power switch and the mirrors to install. What else will I need to make them work? What's the likelihood that the factory has the wiring in the door already? Where would I find the necessary wiring harness to make things all work if it's not already installed?

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I've got a 95 2500 5.9L V8 that currently has the metal frame tow mirrors on the door. I'm wanting to install the new gen flip-up tow mirrors with power and heat. I've got the power switch and the mirrors to install. What else will I need to make them work? What's the likelihood that the factory has the wiring in the door already? Where would I find the necessary wiring harness to make things all work if it's not already installed?
What is the factory trim level of your truck? It unlikely that the factory wiring is in the door for power/heater mirrors. It would be very easy to make your own harness on the ground and then install it into the doors and connect the mirrors.

Bear_Gibson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum