March 16th statewide Texas meetup (100 trucks)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On March 16th, the Texas Ram Club is having a statewide meetup at Zilker Park in Austin. Even if you're not part of TRC, I'd like to invite everyone who wants to check out some Rams and visit with fellow Ram owners to come on and join us! We have trucks from all around the state coming to this event. As of right now we're looking at about 100 trucks.

Saturday March 16th
LOCATION CHANGED!!! (see below)

After we all meetup, we'll be cruising downtown taking pictures.

Last edited:

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I’ll do my absolute best to be there.
I cross posted this event on the North Texas Ram Club Forum maybe it’ll draw some more trucks.

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 2500 4x4 C/C Off Road.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KahneFan

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
*******LOCATION CHANGE*******

Due to SXSW and not knowing how stupid crazy the area around Zilker Park will be, I have reserved us a party room at a local arcade/restaurant. It's family friendly, so kids are still welcome (if you were bringing them). I'm covering the room cost, but food, drinks and arcades will be up to you if you want anything. The room is booked starting at 12:30. BUT, with this many people ordering individually, the host suggested we go ahead and place any food orders as soon as you get there so the kitchen doesn't get killed.

Pinballz Lake Creek
13729 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78750

Location.jpg

Location.jpg

OP
OP
KahneFan

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't know why it posted twice. I've tried editing it and removing the 2nd picture and it won't go away. Sorry about that.