Matte black or Smoked Bugshield/Deflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vaderram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Im about to order some window deflectors and bug shield thing for my Black 2014 Ram 2500 with black appearance group (blacked out). I was just going to order all weather tech stuff in the dark smoke option, but now i came across EGR brand that carries it all in a matte black finish. I even initially had the idea of plasti dipping or spraying flat black on the weather tech stuff, but now I'm leaning towards the EGR that comes in matte black. What is everyones thoughts on first EGR vs. Weathertech AND thoughts on if i should do matte black or just the shiny smoked see thru ones.

HELP

OP
OP
V

vaderram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
any opinions welcome. Im going to try and make the decision tonight.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I haven't had the weathertech window deflectors but I've had the dark smoked ventvisors on my previous truck. They looked nice but that truck was silver. Weathertech products are high quality but expensive. I don't know much about egr. Personally I think on a black truck the shiny dark smoked see through ones would look better than matte. Just my 2 cents...