Maxtrac Suspension needs trucks for R&D!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Greetings fellow RamForum members! Maxtrac Suspension wants to hook you up! We are in need of a few trucks for new product development. Here are the requirements:
- Vehicles must be stock (Suspension wise).
- Owners must provide aftermarket wheels and tires to compliment lift/leveling kits. (We will provide you with the specs)
- Vehicle owners will be responsible for having their trucks aligned after the installation has been completed.
- We will be scheduling the installations on a designated Saturday that works for both parties. We will need the vehicle from 8am to 5pm that day.
- Please read the flyer below for further details. If you are interested, you can contact me directly at: [email protected] or give me a call at the office 714-630-0363. This deal is on a "first come first serve" basis so if you are on board, please get in touch with me to get the ball rolling. Thank you and we look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
Maxtrac Suspension

WEWANTYOU_zpsec159c92.jpg

OP
OP
Maxtrac Suspension

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Just an FYI, somebody has already locked down the 2009-2014 Ram 1500 2wd 7" kit!! We do still need somebody with a 2014 Ram 1500 4wd to test out our new 2.5" leveling kit and we also need a 03-08 Ram 1500 Megacab/2500/3500 2wd for our 6" kit install as well. Thanks Guys!