Mcgaughys 2inch lowering spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel1006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Need advice I lowered my 05 dodge ram quad cab with 2 inch springs went to get front end alignment done I'm out of adjustment on upper control arm would it be possible to extend the mounts on my frame. I dont really want to spend 600 for spindles plus I don't have my factory springs any advise would be appreciated. Also I called the company that made the springs pretty much got the run around.

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Thunder road
Engine
The truck I have has what you have it was on there when I bought it.I had to replace almost everything .I had to replace the shocks front and back the person had air shocks on it they were shot.I know you are young but if it aint broke leave it alone my truck rides some better but im not happy with it could be better.The person who owned it had put those dub wheels on it and sold the wheel and put stock wheels and tires on it .

OP
OP
Daniel1006

Daniel1006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The funny part about the whole kit was I had to c notch the rear of the truck because my rear end hit the frame I just spent over 1700 on the rims and tires and dont wont ti eat the tires up it was supposed to be a 2 inch in front and 4 1/2 in back no one make adjustable upper control arms for it that I can find

fastf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Thunder road
Engine
Take in mind when you drop the front and back you don't have far for your suspension to travel over bumps.