McGaughy's spindles instructions - Lost!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nohemiyet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Dodge Ram WSG
Engine
3.7L
Last year I bought a 2"/4.5" (44014) kit for my 2007 2WD Ram. Use to had the instructions but now are gone (old home to new home, moving, etc...). I think the spindles backing plates had the be cut to fit. The McGaughy's site only has the flip parts instructions. Does anyone has a text/pics? I sent an email last week to the dealer Switch (where I bought it) and still didn't got a reply, yet.

Thanks,
Rick

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have that kit on my 03 and there was no cutting at all, just had to remove the "pressed" on spindles to replace with new. fwiw.

OP
OP
N

Nohemiyet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Dodge Ram WSG
Engine
3.7L
Just got a nice email reply from "Switch" with the spindles instructions. Mine said...."see where to trim your sheet metal...." (It looks like only about a 2" trim.) And last week found that my front passenger side dust shield was missing......
Rick

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
are you running 17” wheels?if so with mc.g spindals you had to cut the stud off the lower ball joint