Memory to unconnect 8.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amos 77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
So I got a used 4 Chanel amplifier for my truck off Facebook and bought the pac interface to hook it up new off eBay when I installed the stuff something made my truck loose all power. Long story short the amp was bad and shorted something out. I put my battery cables together and it restored power to my truck but not the stereo. Checked the hidden fuse and fuse box and had power to my firewall but not at the plug that powers the stereo??? So I ran a separate wire to the stereo off my power window plug because they still work when the key is off and all is great except that every time I turn on the truck the clock says 12:00 until the gps updates usually 2 minutes. I would love to know what I need to do or replace to get it back to how it was originally. I think it might be a module but I’m not sure…. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ibike

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You’ve got a blown fuse that supplies constant power to your radio. Grab your meter and check your fuses.