michelin crossclimate 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texans543

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 diesel
Hey group,

New to the Ram forum I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Limited with the 3.0 Eco in it. The time has come to replace the factory tires and I have been looking at the Defenders, but I came across the Michelin cross climate 2, Does anyone have any experiences with them?

jmrhodes212

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a set on my Genesis G80. AMAZING tires.

I thought about them for my truck when I need new tires, but now sure how they would look. They are a little weird looking.

shaggz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One that goes vroom...
Hey group,

New to the Ram forum I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Limited with the 3.0 Eco in it. The time has come to replace the factory tires and I have been looking at the Defenders, but I came across the Michelin cross climate 2, Does anyone have any experiences with them?
I have the same model/year and am looking at both the Defenders and Cross Climate to replace the OEMs. Which did you finally land on?

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I'm going to the Cross Climates when time to change. My brother has them and says they are the best tire he's ever purchased, and he's tried many. Also, told that Amazon put them on all of their Prime vans. Plus they are snow rated.

Will never use Defenders again, had problems with tread separation.

RAM_WDE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 5.7
I put them on my wife's Sienna and drives like a dream now. Very impressed with how it handles in heavy rain. Lost almost 1 mpg but worth the extra safety. Great stopping too. We've put about 10k on them already.