Midwest MN, WI, IA, MO, IL, OH, MI, IN, KY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
yo!

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
lots of us I see............

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
im game .. illinois corn fed

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sup fellas, I'm from Lebanon, OH which is just north of Cincinnati! Anyone around me?

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Well NOTW You're about an hour or so away from me and jesse so I think that's about as close as it's gonna get. I think we have one more in dayton.

Jesse let me know if your commin to the car show on saturday. I may put my truck in. Maybe the car I don't know. Maybe I'll post pics and let you guys decide. lol

One of these days we will have to make a road trip and weekend gtg.

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Eaton. Its the big downtown saturday night. They shut down barron st and fill it with cars. Freakin awesome time. They fill up almost all of downtown with old school and new school rides.

Last edited:

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well NOTW You're about an hour or so away from me and jesse so I think that's about as close as it's gonna get. I think we have one more in dayton.

Jesse let me know if your commin to the car show on saturday. I may put my truck in. Maybe the car I don't know. Maybe I'll post pics and let you guys decide. lol

One of these days we will have to make a road trip and weekend gtg.

Let me know if you guys meet up sometime. I'd love to come meet some new peeps!

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Sure thing man. Ill keep ya in mind. There is the car show this weekend but that's a bit of a drive to go to a little car show. But you're welcome to come if ya want.

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would, but I think we taking the boat out this weekend.

Do you show your truck? We all should try to show together some time. Mine isn't ready yet of course, but I plan to get it done by the winter and make Cavalcade in Cincinnati.

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
That's not bad. I did take my truck to lima this past year. Now that was a blast. Soooooo much beer lol. If we all could get free that weekend next year that would be an awesome gtg. Or even make the indy jamdoree. If ya haven't been to a four wheel jamboree well its giant truck show with a parade and all kinds of party lol. Google four wheel jamboree lima. You'll see what i mean. Im on my phone or i would post a link for ya. Look for family events.

Also this past year we had a truck show of our own in our little town. I room 4 th out of 20 or so for the top ten. Now its not a true show piece like assassins but its a nice lookin truck. Two days of truck and tractor pulls and a show and shine.

Last edited:

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've normally went to all the mini-truck and hot rod shows. I've personally showed as far away as Greenville, Mississippi at Showfest. I miss going to shows. We used to always go to Indy Truck Bash, Lay'd out at the Park (Morristown, TN), Minitruck Nationals in Pigeon Forge and all the local shows. I've heard of the Four Wheel Jamboree, but I have never been.

bluesmanjesse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh ok didn't realize the big downtown deal was this weekend. I'll see if I can work it in between the poker run, the cookout and the ufc fight,lol

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
lol its no biggie man. If ya make it great if not no big. NOTW you have got to come with me next year. We need to get a group together and head up there. It is an absolute ball. Although I hope you can hold your beer. There is a lot drank in 2 days. My buddies and I last year went through 10 cases from firday night to sunday morning. One hell of a party and a ton of trucks. To me if you love trucks it is a great time. If your more of a street guy well you may not like it as much.

Check it out. Media | Monster Trucks, Custom Trucks, Mud Bog Pictures

Go to the drop down and look at this years lima 4 wheel jamboree. I was there with a bunch of friends. Thinkin of goin to indy but probably to visit not to show. Unless a bunch of people go.

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks sweet!