Might be saying goodbye to the Power Wagon.........for a Ford Tremor F350. Maybe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on the new Tremor!

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
But he doesn’t have a heated wheel. I’d be ******. No way is the interior better. And the box is terrible.

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
But he doesn’t have a heated wheel. I’d be ******. No way is the interior better. And the box is terrible.
I have read that both GM and ford are cutting out heated seats and heated wheels. Very odd thing to cut out. Barely gets cold enough to need there where I live but I'd be ****** if I order the higher trim that came with those and it was shipped without.
I haven't seen any articles saying ram is shipping without features except earlier this year they cut out blind spot monitoring on lower trims or something.
What is this "box" we are talking about?

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
"What is this "box" we are talking about?"
It's that rectangular thing that sits behind the cab and collects aluminum cans, leaves, and other detritus and is occasionally used to haul things...
You may not recognize the term cause most trucks on this forum have a RAM in front of it...

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have read that both GM and ford are cutting out heated seats and heated wheels. Very odd thing to cut out. Barely gets cold enough to need there where I live but I'd be ****** if I order the higher trim that came with those and it was shipped without.
I haven't seen any articles saying ram is shipping without features except earlier this year they cut out blind spot monitoring on lower trims or something.
he got the heated seats, and all the surround camera and trailer technology camera package etc . Ram is cutting stuff out as well according to my neighbor who is the RAM gm. He also said he can get 1500's but can not get HD at this time he said they are really slow coming in. He said jeeps are pretty quick to come in when ordered. he is a large dealership and he said recently the only thing that came in is bare bones 5500 chasis cabs.

Last edited:

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

Rams are still shipping missing options as well, and it's getting worse... This is not a Ford/GM thing, it's industry wide.

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We all have different tastes which is good I guess otherwise it would be pretty boring. His interior is super nice (Lariat package so just middle package) and parked side by side his looks better than my PW. I know personal tastes vary but the ford hd is good looking to me. I always thought the tires were smaller but I measured his tires and they are the same height as my 35's. looks like he could go 37's if he wanted altho I did not crawl under to see for sure. I personally do not see what is wrong with the box.

Last edited:

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
rode in the Ford today and was impressed. sounds much better than my PW exhaust wise and not a lot of difference ride wise. I was expecting it to be a bit rougher but on crappy surface streets not a lot of difference. impressive truck for sure. He needs to trim or remove that front air dam no doubt.
B139D19A-99F3-4C36-A8AC-1158886CC1D2.jpeg
7EDB5080-0A23-41BB-8353-2640CC4E9058.jpegE41BF858-07BC-4C60-BDC6-4D7D2E9B3176.jpeg

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
rode in the Ford today and was impressed. sounds much better than my PW exhaust wise and not a lot of difference ride wise. I was expecting it to be a bit rougher but on crappy surface streets not a lot of difference. impressive truck for sure. He needs to trim or remove that front air dam no doubt.
View attachment 477603
View attachment 477604View attachment 477605

If he doesn't want to trim that front air dam, the Tremor version is much shorter.

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If he doesn't want to trim that front air dam, the Tremor version is much shorter.

he actually said he was going to price one out.

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I literally took a skill saw to my buddys and in a matter of just a few minutes it looked like a tremor one.
He will do that if a tremor one is too much. He is pretty handy with saws and welders

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
yeah the chevy fronts are brutal. and that lovely step in the side for snow and mud to collect in is terrible. the bumper ones were sweet though.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well I'm going to toss an order in for a 22 Level 3 White Power Wagon. Color has been a hard choice. It's a bit disappointing on the lack of color choices this year. Really wish they had a nice orange. Almost considered a raptor just because of that but if you put a postage stamp in the back it'll squat it. I'll rock black oe rims and put 35's on it. Maybe do a 1/4 inch spacer just to push them out a bit more. I'll transfer over my Thuren goodies which will be nice.

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Well I'm going to toss an order in for a 22 Level 3 White Power Wagon.
I have a feeling it will be a sharp looking truck! :cool: Here's hoping the chip shortage doesn't impact your order in any way.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
It’ll take a little while I’m sure. As long as my trade stays high I don’t care.